Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are all of your preferred winch wiring methods? Anderson connector? Switch? Both? Neither?
This is how I had my Land Rover wired so I duplicated it for the Bronco. I have jump leads that connect to the battery break away and I always like having a way to isolate any add on accessories from the vehicle as needed. I will fab a bracket for some vibration resistance but its already over 90* so that will be later.

20230715_104856.jpg

20230715_104904.jpg
Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What are all of your preferred winch wiring methods? Anderson connector? Switch? Both? Neither?
This is how I had my Land Rover wired so I duplicated it for the Bronco. I have jump leads that connect to the battery break away and I always like having a way to isolate any add on accessories from the vehicle as needed. I will fab a bracket for some vibration resistance but its already over 90* so that will be later.

Ford Bronco Winch battery connection,  switch or Anderson 20230715_104904

Ford Bronco Winch battery connection,  switch or Anderson 20230715_104904
That looks nice, clean install that is multipurpose!
I just went with a rated relay back to an outfitter switch so i dont have to pop the hood.
I do see your reasoning for ability to disconnect as well as a jump point. Always wanted to put in that for jump cables, never got around to it. I now have the NOCO GB150 and it is awesome. Used it at least half a dozen times still almost a full charge. Plus moving from vehicle to vehicle is a breeze.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks nice, clean install that is multipurpose!
I just went with a rated relay back to an outfitter switch so i dont have to pop the hood.
I did the same. It also gives me a nice easy switched connection when I hook up my Viair 400P not having to undo the positive cover 🤠
Sponsored