First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My passenger door will occasionally act up. It will sound like the door isn't shut all the way or the window is cracked a little. I will roll the window down, and it will pop. I will then roll it up and it will be fixed. I have also had the automatic window up and down quit working until I restart the vehicle.
Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My passenger door will occasionally act up. It will sound like the door isn't shut all the way or the window is cracked a little. I will roll the window down, and it will pop. I will then roll it up and it will be fixed. I have also had the automatic window up and down quit working until I restart the vehicle.
Sometimes the auto windows will act up if there are to many actuations within a brief time period - give it a few seconds and it’ll reset generally.

It sounds like the window is popping out of the “home groove”. You can try to re-learn where home is, the window probably just needs to go up another ⅛” or so

OP
OP

CG88

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My door was not aligned correctly. Ford realigned it and repainted the door and frame.
Sponsored