Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious to see who has window issues and what you all have happening. I had all 4 windows catch on the weather stripping when opening the door as well as rattling like hell when hitting bumps. After dealer adjustment they no longer catch however, they now whistle like CRAZY and still rattle . I also have random issues with my rear windows when they randomly drop open when trying to close them (even after window reset procedure)
Sponsored

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 of 4 caught on weather stripping. It was one of my most annoying features of the car. Dealer adjusted, and they are fine now. No rattles or drops.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curious to see who has window issues and what you all have happening. I had all 4 windows catch on the weather stripping when opening the door as well as rattling like hell when hitting bumps. After dealer adjustment they no longer catch however, they now whistle like CRAZY and still rattle . I also have random issues with my rear windows when they randomly drop open when trying to close them (even after window reset procedure)
Hi there. These window concerns doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SSM 51694 2021-2023 Bronco - Window Rattle From The Front Doors Over Bumps
Some 2021-2023 Bronco vehicles may exhibit a rattle from the front windows with the windows placed in the partially down position and driving over rough roads and/or bumps. This condition is currently under investigation and repairs and/or component replacement is not expected to reduce the rattle. Inform customers that they can continue to drive the vehicle and that engineering is currently developing a solution which will be available in Q4 2023. Monitor OASIS and schedule a follow up appointment with the customer when the fix becomes available.
Sponsored