First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 7500 miles on my big bend soft top 4 door bronco. With the windows fully up, when I hit a bump or dip on the highway,there is often a rattle that sounds like it’s from the passenger side windows. No problem on the drivers side but the rattle gets old when I’m driving. With them down enough to get the cigar smoke out, whatever window is down,rattles louder but I figured that’s the nature of the beast. I checked the tracks on both windows and they appear fine. Anyone else have the same problem?
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ditto - my from two window rattle like crazy - worse when they are not fully closed. Taking it to the dealership to have them tightened.

OP
OP
Capt steve

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did check with the dealer on my last service. They thought it was a buckle from my dog restraint but it’s not. It is intermittent and so they had a problem observing it. Think I’ll go back and take the mechanic for a ride so he can figure it out. also at the very bottom of the window cycle on my drivers side window there is a squeal as it stops. Nothing major but annoying

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like another issue with the frameless door design choice.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you guys ever get this resolved? I am facing a similar issue...driver door rattles loudly when closed (and window is fully up).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Capt steve

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you guys ever get this resolved? I am facing a similar issue...driver door rattles loudly when closed (and window is fully up).
I washed the truck and the windows and channels and the problem went away. It was pretty dusty from off-roading but seems fine now.

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I noticed a rattle in my driver door this morning, top near B pillar it sounds like, wasn't there last time I drove it. Could be from the cold weather we're having, coldest since I bought it. Also have a window that goes up too far into the seal on the roof and catches badly when trying to open the door before going down a little like they do.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I noticed a rattle in my driver door this morning, top near B pillar it sounds like, wasn't there last time I drove it. Could be from the cold weather we're having, coldest since I bought it. Also have a window that goes up too far into the seal on the roof and catches badly when trying to open the door before going down a little like they do.
This thread has alot of info, dealer interactions, and the shop manual for the window catching issue. Its worth the time to get it fixed, I was ready to get rid of the Bronco.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/window-getting-caught-when-opening-door.24948/

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

ToddGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi, Baconator.

Did you get your window-closed rattle figured out? I'm in the process of trying to get my dealership to figure it out. I haven't been able to solve it myself yet.

Kubik603

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Base Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
There’s 2 bolts in the bottom of the door that adjust the tension on the window. My drivers side window rattled insanely bad (up and down) and would even pop out/open when it was windy. My dealership was worthless with fixing it and actually made it worse. I posted on here and someone suggested the tension points. It was a super quick easy fix. Might be worth looking at.
Sponsored