Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just finished another bath and it looks like my windshield got peppered with a shotgun. Going to get the deepest of the pits filled so it doesn't crack, but looking into a hood deflector now that you folks say it works fairly well.
Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I put on Stek Dynoflex film one month after I got it, so November, 2021. I have had about 6 hits from rocks that I have seen, heard many more, but the film is as good as new. Just remember that it is a film, and don't use a scraper to remove ice..... let it warm up, and the ice will come off very easy.
Best investment I have made, but just incase, I also added a hood deflector.
I don't think STEK DynoFlex is available in the US yet, but I had STEK DynoShield on the rockers, and STEK NexSeries Ceramic Graphene tint on a previous Bronco, and I think it is arguably the best film available.

I have XPEL Prime XR Plus on my current Bronco, and it absolutely pales in comparison to STEK.

Other than it being difficult install correctly, I have not heard anything good about EXOShield.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think STEK DynoFlex is available in the US yet, but I had STEK DynoShield on the rockers, and STEK NexSeries Ceramic Graphene tint on a previous Bronco, and I think it is arguably the best film available.

I have XPEL Prime XR Plus on my current Bronco, and it absolutely pales in comparison to STEK.

Other than it being difficult install correctly, I have not heard anything good about EXOShield.
You guys don't have Stek Dynoflex in the states ?? What?? wow, how upsetting is that..... You could always take a drive up here and save 30% just crossing the border..... and then go on a tear with us in the back country.
Sponsored