Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That charger must be a beast to work through the mat and a case.
I know! I was surprised too. At first I thought I would have to leave it off.
Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably works better than the wireless charger Ford includes with the higher trim packages. I have Ford’s wireless charging in my ‘18 Expedition and our new Bronco Sport. It is totally incompatible with the iPhone 12 (and presumably the 13, will know in a couple days) as well as some new Samsung phones. Ford is aware of the issue and would rather point fingers than admit their charger is absolute shit. Any $10 or cheaper charger we can buy online works better.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably works better than the wireless charger Ford includes with the higher trim packages. I have Ford’s wireless charging in my ‘18 Expedition and our new Bronco Sport. It is totally incompatible with the iPhone 12 (and presumably the 13, will know in a couple days) as well as some new Samsung phones. Ford is aware of the issue and would rather point fingers than admit their charger is absolute shit. Any $10 or cheaper charger we can buy online works better.
The one in our ‘19 Expe sucks too. Plus you have to be a contortionist to get the phone in and out of the cubby hole.

Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The one in our ‘19 Expe sucks too. Plus you have to be a contortionist to get the phone in and out of the cubby hole.
Yep, identical in the 18-21 Expy. Don’t know about the newly announced ‘22. I’m betting Ford hasn’t fixed the issue. And yeah, it’s not easy to get in or out, especially if you have the larger 6”+ screens like the iPhone Pro or Galaxy Note.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks that’s one thing I still gotta figure out the garage door opener.
I think we should be able to wire a garage door opener to one of the Aux switches. Not sure how to get but it's on my to do list once my Bronco arrives.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that sucks due to the fact I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and am getting the lux package. :/

Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heh. I’m still getting the Lux package, even knowing the wireless charging is crap. For me it’s the heated steering wheel. I have nerve damage in my right hand and the heated steering wheels are a lifesaver when it’s cold.
Sponsored