First Name
JDubb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was the owner / driver in the Bronco & Tesla collision.

I am doing fine, my wounds will heal, physically. I am not going to go into details of the incident, but I will say that it does not matter what brand of car Nicole was driving, the position of the two vehicles at the moment of impact and speed at which both were traveling I don't believe anyone in that size of car would have a chance to survive. I can say the Bronco and all of it's safety features did their job remarkably, I have the airbag burns as proof.

What bothered me most about the thread is the lack of compassion for the other driver, but none of you had to witness a police officer pull her lifeless body from her burning car and administer CPR. This is something that I will have to live with the rest of my life, even though I know there was nothing I could do to prevent it. It was not the fault of a stupid driver or an autonomous vehicle gone awry but a very unfortunate accident. Please let us all move on from this.
Glad you are safe. Sorry about the experience.
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was the owner / driver in the Bronco & Tesla collision.
I am doing fine, my wounds will heal, physically.
I wish you and her family the best with the healing process. Never a good time or situation and only compounded by the Holiday Season.
Best wishes again.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At some point we all need to stop being anonymous keyboard warriors; step back, and just have some human compassion. You were there; none of us were. God bless.

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know first hand how an accident that results in the other party dieing can haunt you. Please don't feel ashamed to ask for help and to talk about it. Talking about it helps you deal with the events. Stay strong God bless you and the families of everyone involved

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope you get better soon. Condolences about the other driver. People can be assholes, not just on Internet forums. When I crashed my BMW going 50 mph years ago my car ended up in the middle of an intersection and people couldn’t wait go around me, I almost got ran over by another driver as I was trying to get to the curb in a daze. Anyway, feel better soon.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My oldest brother died in a head on collision years ago and I never met the person that he collided with (no fault accident) but I worried about what he experienced. My prayers go out to you and remember we don't have control over all things in our lives. God bless.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you have a speedy recovery. When I saw the initial thread about this, I was honestly disturbed at the lack of compassion. Lots of Tesla this, Tesla that. Probably drove too fast. Used auto drive.

People on this forum can sometimes be disgusting. It's really sad.

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
People on this forum can sometimes be disgusting. It's really sad.
That's not just this forum - that's every one I've been a part of. The initial comments were a bit calloused but that happens when people get behind screens and like to talk big.

OP I hope you are doing okay and I am sorry this happened.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to say I’m 99.9% sure this was 100% preventable. Yes some accidents are unavoidable but not this one. Someone is at fault here. Not necessarily one of the drivers, but could be. It sucks for all parties involved. My intentions are not to be a dick but chalking this up to accidents happens, isn’t fair. Society needs to wake up and take accountability for their own actions, stop judging everyone and everything and look out for each other. We are all just navigating life here and a little help from our friends can go a long way.
Read the room my man.

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's not just this forum - that's every one I've been a part of. The initial comments were a bit calloused but that happens when people get behind screens and like to talk big.

OP I hope you are doing okay and I am sorry this happened.
Agreed my friend. The internet is a nasty place.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The other thread was disgusting. Thank you to the mod that closed it.

Budfleck sorry you have to experience the crash and the aftermath. It's always hard to figure out why but try to cherish the thoughts that you and yours survived it. I wish you the best.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this earlier this week such a tragedy. Prayers for her family and yours as well. Stay safe out there everyone. God bless.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to say I’m 99.9% sure this was 100% preventable. Yes some accidents are unavoidable but not this one. Someone is at fault here. Not necessarily one of the drivers, but could be. It sucks for all parties involved. My intentions are not to be a dick but chalking this up to accidents happens, isn’t fair. Society needs to wake up and take accountability for their own actions, stop judging everyone and everything and look out for each other. We are all just navigating life here and a little help from our friends can go a long way.
Can you elaborate on how you are so confident that this was preventable?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.