First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still not up to speed on wraps. The day I went to get my last Raptor ceramic coated (Ceramic Pro is awesome), they had a Nissan GTR in the shop having a very bad wrap removed and I could see all the old glue had destroyed the paint underneath. Now I don’t know if that was just a badly installed wrap, cheap material or extreme climate related but it made me hesitant on ever getting one until I learn more.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still not up to speed on wraps. The day I went to get my last Raptor ceramic coated (Ceramic Pro is awesome), they had a Nissan GTR in the shop having a very bad wrap removed and I could see all the old glue had destroyed the paint underneath. Now I don’t know if that was just a badly installed wrap, cheap material or extreme climate related but it made me hesitant on ever getting one until I learn more.
Likely that it had a very bad paint job underneath the wrap. Good factory paint should be fine.

Going with an Avery Green colorshift wrap ceramic coated on mine if I ever get a Bromco.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if the car sits out in the sun then you need to remove it around 3 years. If it is garaged then you can do 5 years. You need to care for the wrap like it is paint. As in wash it and seal it with something that protects it from UV

Last edited:

6G_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 2DR waiting
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Avery Dennison Satin Black over oem Oxford White and lightly smoked wrap over all lighting.
Sponsored