Sponsored

Y'all heard the chorus of frogs alert from your Bronco yet??

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you go under features where it say's "alert+aid" you can adjust the setting. Just change it from normal to high to make the car adjust back in lane more. I actually thought normal was too much and thought about putting it on low.
That is surprising that normal was too much, I have it on normal now and while testing it, my tire can get all the way into the shoulder without the vehicle noticing, most times at least. I'll try high to see what that is like. I typically just keep it off anyway, but wanted to know how it reacts if being used. If I'm ever on a long drive and starting to get tired, I'll flip it on as an extra precaution but I don't expect it to ever save my life
Sponsored

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Bronco's lane keep assist is garbage. Its like 25% of the time it actually realizes I'm drifting out of my lane and even when it does, it barely does anything to put me back in the lane, if at all.
You can change the sensitivity. Turn it all the way up in settings and it works pretty dang good. Atleast mine does....

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is surprising that normal was too much, I have it on normal now and while testing it, my tire can get all the way into the shoulder without the vehicle noticing, most times at least. I'll try high to see what that is like. I typically just keep it off anyway, but wanted to know how it reacts if being used. If I'm ever on a long drive and starting to get tired, I'll flip it on as an extra precaution but I don't expect it to ever save my life
The truck is great but the one thing that has erked me is the dual temperature. When I have it on 70 it still blows really hot. The temperature is not accurate at all. The GMC my wife has is super accurate and 70-74 actually feels like that temperature.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove for 8hrs yesterday, mostly sitting in the car as my passenger delivered presents for work, it told me every half hour after that to rest and relax

gotta find FORscan to disable a lot of bullshit, though Ill leave that since it shows a coffee cup
Surprised you thought I’d really keep it, gonna watch this video on downloading forscan on my phone in just a few mins

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been trying my hardest to figure out a way to turn the "hand off steering wheel" alert off. This truck drives so strait it still tells me to put my hand on the wheel when I already do! Don't think there is a way to shut it off.
Same here... Ford, it's a Bronco not a Jeep! Way too sensitive

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've all heard the Chorus of Crickets, which is Ford customer communications strategy.
Lol.

1stCar76Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport tuned
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
JoeSpeed & OP, this is just one example of the many nannies in your car that keeps track of you. Speeds, how hard you accelerate/brake, sharp steering movements, and what safety features one disables, which radio stations you listen too, did you have your phone in your hand when you hit another car, etc, etc, etc are all monitored by your car and reported back to the mothership Ford or BMW, Audi, GM, etc. BMW can even tell if you load a tune onto your car and then remove it. I suspect they can even tell what octane gas one runs. What about that front facing camera and that red light you unintentionally ran. Is that recorded? Who knows.

What and how much information is collected, used, and probably sold can be a big invasion of privacy. To me, it's all a bit disconcerting.
That’s why I wear an aluminum hat…smh

Sand70

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol. I dunno what kinda sound Ford was shooting for here...
But, while going down the highway, take your hands off the wheel. You'll soon get a visual alert on the dash. If your truck isn't wondering too badly, keep your hands off still...
And then you'll heard the frogs singing thru the speakers.
No joke.
Lol
I don't have my Bronco yet, so no I haven't. :cry:

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I take my hands off the wheel, eventually I will crash but I will never hear frogs (unless I crash into a swamp)

You can keep your driver aids ;)
Sponsored