Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like both also. My hesitation with the Bronco is the lack of power lumbar adjustment (in anything but the Outer Banks, which I don't like the looks of, or the prohibitively expensive (for me) upper end models). I have a bad back - have been in agony on some road trips. The MG vinyl seats do look comfortable though - I would love to read or hear/see more reviews or comments on the seats.
Mark, my wife has nerve damage in her back, and left hip from a car accident some years back. Like you we can't even consider a vehicle until she has had the opportunity to test the seats. We had that opportunity in Charlotte the first of this month. Both the cloth seats in the BB, and the leather in the OBX were very comfortable for her. That's not saying they will be comfortable for you, but I hope the info might help you in some way.
Sponsored

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't even consider a Ranger right now with the next gen right around the corner. The current platform is pretty dated and IMO boring.
The upcoming ranger is not an entirely new platform. It is a modest update of the current with new body work and interior design. It will also use the same 2.3 and 10 speed with the only wildcard being if they add 2.7 as an option. The interior is a little meh but it is really comfortable. I happen to like the external styling more than the current f150 and its different than anything else Ford has. The new truck is going to end up looking like a smaller f150. The only reason to really wait is if you must have a newer interior.

OP
OP

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I went with the Orange not Apple. I think the Bronco is so cool, but in the last months, I have been fighting the thought that it is more a second car for me, than a one car solution. As I tell my wife, I like to haul some crap once in a while. While the Tremor doesn't have a big bed, its does let me haul a bit more. I will say, trade ins are crazy now. I was really pleased on what I got for the Wrangler and Mustang. Someone aside from me will be getting a new BD out NW way before most, though my dealer still thinks I will be back to pick it up.

I guess a lot of folks think the Ranger is dated looking, but I am old, so maybe I like dated looking things to match me. lol

Tremor.jpg
Sponsored