First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have spent the last two months calling dealer in 48 states in search of a 2 door bronco. Here is what hours on the phone every single day but Sunday have taught me.

1 ) most dealerships are good people some are NOT , some will sell a car out from under you in the middle of the buying process (it happened to me)

2) 97% of broncos are over MSRP. The average is about $10k over. The low end is $5k the high end is $20k plus.

3) color MATTERS. White seems to be the hottest right now. Rapid red , blue , and orange are tied , silver , gray and black are least but not THE least. Green is just non existent at the moment so not sure on that.

4) watch for maniquins at the dealers. When there time is up act fast!

5) the ONLY 2 door available at MSRP that I found (found four of them actually) is the big bend in race red for 49k. All four were I denticle , big bend, rapid red and same price.

Can help anyone on the 4 door but there is a lot more 4 doors out there than 2 door!

P.S.
I asked nearly every salesmen at almost 60 dealerships the same question : "so if I order one, how long?" . The typical answer was either 1 year or 2 years. Only a handful said 6 months or 3 years
Sponsored

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have spent the last two months calling dealer in 48 states in search of a 2 door bronco. Here is what hours on the phone every single day but Sunday have taught me.

1 ) most dealerships are good people some are NOT , some will sell a car out from under you in the middle of the buying process (it happened to me)

2) 97% of broncos are over MSRP. The average is about $10k over. The low end is $5k the high end is $20k plus.

3) color MATTERS. White seems to be the hottest right now. Rapid red , blue , and orange are tied , silver , gray and black are least but not THE least. Green is just non existent at the moment so not sure on that.

4) watch for maniquins at the dealers. When there time is up act fast!

5) the ONLY 2 door available at MSRP that I found (found four of them actually) is the big bend in race red for 49k. All four were I denticle , big bend, rapid red and same price.

Can help anyone on the 4 door but there is a lot more 4 doors out there than 2 door!

P.S.
I asked nearly every salesmen at almost 60 dealerships the same question : "so if I order one, how long?" . The typical answer was either 1 year or 2 years. Only a handful said 6 months or 3 years
A big bend for $49k sticker? What options was it??

May Badlands was $53k and nearly fully loaded.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A big bend for $49k sticker? What options was it??

May Badlands was $53k and nearly fully loaded.
Lol That's what I was thinking. I don't even think you can get the high package on a Big Bend.

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
tenor.gif

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good hustle. I could never call that many.

49k Bb likely Squatch plus mid plus destination?

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol That's what I was thinking. I don't even think you can get the high package on a Big Bend.
I mean - I didn’t get the Sasquatch package - because my kids are small and can barely get in the BL. And I didn’t get a hitch or BO stereo. But can’t imagine the Bog Bend being that expensive.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Nacho

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stalk cars.com and autotrader almost daily. Seeing Big Bends in the high 40s to 50s is just insane. Considering my BL is at 50k . Your ADM ranges are correct. 20k high side , 5k low. Seen some Base 2 door models for 50k. That is desperation.
Biggest thing I've seen is the sites show one price and when you call, they add the "market adjustment" to it.

There are also customer orders that automatically hit the sites as well.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is your best offer?
Ford Bronco You CAN get a bronco at MSRP! For real! Oy one way I know of IMG_0537

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So a thought..... I just got my Bronco. A 4 door Black Diamond Sasquatch mid package tow package. $51,180 MSRP. I was immediately offered $10,000 over for it. I of course said "no thanks". The gentleman went on to say that if I refused to sell it for $10,000 over, I was in fact giving up $10,000, or paying $61,180....I thought about it. The Bronco is in fact worth $10,000 more than I paid, if someone is willing to pay that much for it. The same with all of you that are lucky enough to have one....After thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that I actually got my Bronco on sale at MSRP, what a deal, for at least $10,000 off it's true value!

20220216_165543[1].jpg

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So a thought..... I just got my Bronco. A 4 door Black Diamond Sasquatch mid package tow package. $51,180 MSRP. I was immediately offered $10,000 over for it. I of course said "no thanks". The gentleman went on to say that if I refused to sell it for $10,000 over, I was in fact giving up $10,000, or paying $61,180....I thought about it. The Bronco is in fact worth $10,000 more than I paid, if someone is willing to pay that much for it. The same with all of you that are lucky enough to have one....After thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that I actually got my Bronco on sale at MSRP, what a deal, for at least $10,000 off it's true value!

Ford Bronco You CAN get a bronco at MSRP! For real! Oy one way I know of 20220216_165543[1]
How could you sell anyway they waited so long. Great pic.
Sponsored