Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check with west Michigan dealerships they have tons of broncos sitting on the lots at MSRP
Where? I have been all over Autotrader etc. Can't find them there. If you could provide a dealer with MSRP please provide it; MUCH appreciated.
Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Check with west Michigan dealerships they have tons of broncos sitting on the lots at MSRP
I have called several of these dealerships. I am looking for a 2 door, all they have are customer orders.....

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gullo Ford in Conroe, TX (suburb of Houston, basically) shows 4 Broncos at MSRP on their website. One is a 2 door FE in Race Red, sticker at $59,410. The “Gullo Price” listed is $59,410.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So a thought..... I just got my Bronco. A 4 door Black Diamond Sasquatch mid package tow package. $51,180 MSRP. I was immediately offered $10,000 over for it. I of course said "no thanks". The gentleman went on to say that if I refused to sell it for $10,000 over, I was in fact giving up $10,000, or paying $61,180....I thought about it. The Bronco is in fact worth $10,000 more than I paid, if someone is willing to pay that much for it. The same with all of you that are lucky enough to have one....After thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that I actually got my Bronco on sale at MSRP, what a deal, for at least $10,000 off it's true value!

20220216_165543[1].jpg
That's one way of looking at it! Love the dogs (Bronco too!).

OP
OP
_Nelson_

_Nelson_

Base
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gullo Ford in Conroe, TX (suburb of Houston, basically) shows 4 Broncos at MSRP on their website. One is a 2 door FE in Race Red, sticker at $59,410. The “Gullo Price” listed is $59,410.
Exactly I think the race red must be hard to move. If it were rapid red or ox white it would 10k over

Sponsored

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly the most mind boggling thing I’ve seen is how much Big Bends fully loaded go for. I paid under MSRP for my Badlands Lux Squatch and was $49k out the door
Yeah,
I'm a fan of base Bronco and don't think any of the trims need to have have a stigma. It's all about what you want/need and are willing to pay. That said, a loaded BB would be missing things available on the BL such as front diff lock and swaybar disconnect, washout floor, marine grade seating and option for 12" display with 360 cameras.

So again, not stuff that everyone wants on their Bronco but may be enough for some to prefer one trim over the other.
Right - I didn't want sasquatch package - but wanted Marine seats and floor washout (I'm about an hour from the beach)

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats probably the worst spend on a Bronco possible. Mid package for $50k 😂
Agreed. I paid $52k for my Badlands with everything but Lux and Sasquatch - because my wife has an ailment and getting into the badlands is hard enough.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have spent the last two months calling dealer in 48 states in search of a 2 door bronco. Here is what hours on the phone every single day but Sunday have taught me.

1 ) most dealerships are good people some are NOT , some will sell a car out from under you in the middle of the buying process (it happened to me)

2) 97% of broncos are over MSRP. The average is about $10k over. The low end is $5k the high end is $20k plus.

3) color MATTERS. White seems to be the hottest right now. Rapid red , blue , and orange are tied , silver , gray and black are least but not THE least. Green is just non existent at the moment so not sure on that.

4) watch for maniquins at the dealers. When there time is up act fast!

5) the ONLY 2 door available at MSRP that I found (found four of them actually) is the big bend in race red for 49k. All four were I denticle , big bend, rapid red and same price.

Can help anyone on the 4 door but there is a lot more 4 doors out there than 2 door!

P.S.
I asked nearly every salesmen at almost 60 dealerships the same question : "so if I order one, how long?" . The typical answer was either 1 year or 2 years. Only a handful said 6 months or 3 years
Many dealerships out there are being very fair. I didn't pay MSRP, but below and purchased it using my own financing.

For all those dealers sticking it to consumers there are plenty who arent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
_Nelson_

_Nelson_

Base
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So a thought..... I just got my Bronco. A 4 door Black Diamond Sasquatch mid package tow package. $51,180 MSRP. I was immediately offered $10,000 over for it. I of course said "no thanks". The gentleman went on to say that if I refused to sell it for $10,000 over, I was in fact giving up $10,000, or paying $61,180....I thought about it. The Bronco is in fact worth $10,000 more than I paid, if someone is willing to pay that much for it. The same with all of you that are lucky enough to have one....After thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that I actually got my Bronco on sale at MSRP, what a deal, for at least $10,000 off it's true value!

20220216_165543[1].jpg

TRUTH!
My bronco will be the first new vehicle I've ever bought. Now I have bought 3 for my wife over the years and all 3 times the second we drove off the dealer lot, the value dropped. So don't think for a minute I'm not going to run it in that mine will either hold it's value or increase in value when I pick it up! Congratulations 🎉

Sponsored
OP
OP
_Nelson_

_Nelson_

Base
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is news? Many dealerships out there are being very fair. I didn't pay MSRP, but below and purchased it using my own financing.

For all those sticking it to consumers there are plenty who arent.
Glad you got yours below msrp! Mind if I ask what color trim and how many doors?

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Glad you got yours below msrp! Mind if I ask what color trim and how many doors?
4 door, black lthr. Have friends in the business. So wasn't saying everyone could do that, rather just saying there are some fair dealers out there if you shop around.

OP
OP
_Nelson_

_Nelson_

Base
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
4 door, black lthr. Have friends in the business. So wasn't saying everyone could do that, rather just saying there are some fair dealers out there if you shop around.
Agree with that. There are. The 2 door however is the rarest of rare and there are few and far between our there and literally a handful in the nation at MSRP and they are all race red

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agree with that. There are. The 2 door however is the rarest of rare and there are few and far between our there and literally a handful in the nation at MSRP and they are all race red
Very true. Most of the dealers I know will do msrp on all custom bronco orders short of a Raptor. Non customer ordered or used is a different beast.

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Texas, all dealerships are required to list special orders on their website - even if they are already claimed. (At least in Lubbock and South Texas) my buddy runs a BMW store - their website always has 100 cars on it, and almost always under 5 are actually available to claim.

I was also told this from my Ford dealer when I went to look at the 3 listed available(before I got mine)
Sponsored