First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You know it's pretty sad when people can cheer about getting a vehicle at MSRP. Not too long ago most would have scoffed at the idea.
I bought for my wife, a fully loaded 2021 F150 Lariate Sport FX4 with a 5 litre Coyote motor for about $3,500 under MSRP about 11 months ago. I got in under the line on that truck too. I won't need to buy another vehicle for a long time.
Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
In Texas, all dealerships are required to list special orders on their website - even if they are already claimed. (At least in Lubbock and South Texas) my buddy runs a BMW store - their website always has 100 cars on it, and almost always under 5 are actually available to claim.

I was also told this from my Ford dealer when I went to look at the 3 listed available(before I got mine)
These aren’t just the listings with stock photos, like the others I’ve seen. They did the full gamut of photos for three of the four. The FE is a green sticker, but the blend is 6/30/21. Doubtful it’s a special order that just hasn’t been picked up, yet.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In Texas, all dealerships are required to list special orders on their website - even if they are already claimed. (At least in Lubbock and South Texas) my buddy runs a BMW store - their website always has 100 cars on it, and almost always under 5 are actually available to claim.

I was also told this from my Ford dealer when I went to look at the 3 listed available(before I got mine)
That's correct. They are customer orders. If abandoned, ADM time due to wait list willing to pay.

wesk1318

Outer Banks
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought last month a 2022 eruption green, lux, hard top, 2.7, standard bumper, outer banks brand new from the dealer for $5k over sticker. Original customer who ordered it decided it wasn’t for him.
I was told if I order the same spec it would be 2024 before I would see it.
Sponsored