First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see Broncos damn near every time I am out...and a slew of used ones at the private dealers on Bell road....makes me wonder why so many people seem to be trading them in.
Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

saw a rivian yesterday driving my badlands squatch around and it felt like a hotwheel next to the 35s. Not a snowballs chance in hell its worth a penny more than a bronco but its starting price is what.. like 70k and click a button and you're at 100? No thx .. I will say the blue on it looked great, nice color.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
.....seeing Rivian trucks on the road during my commute 5 to 1! I am in SoCal so I see a lot of cars, naturally. No Broncos, 3 Rivians. They have to be loaded with chips and options. Come on @Fordmotorcompany !!! rant over (for now)
My, my tail gunner... I expected to see a little more in this thread based on the title. Guess I'll try a private message instead to really see your a$$ chapped.

tenor.gif

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live where the Rivian plant is, so I see about 40 a day. They are everywhere here. And I live a few blocks from the owner of Maxlider so I get to see all the Bronco's they've gotten, did a couple mods on... then flipped for huge sums of 💰💰💰 😩

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am happy to hear others are seeing more Broncos (babies don't count). I guess I am just getting impatient.
Seen a few broncos in the palisades!!! and a couple in my neighborhood (Sherman Oaks) and lots of baby bronks but no Rivians though I thought I saw something resembling one on riverside drive.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
.....seeing Rivian trucks on the road during my commute 5 to 1! I am in SoCal so I see a lot of cars, naturally. No Broncos, 3 Rivians. They have to be loaded with chips and options. Come on @Fordmotorcompany !!! rant over (for now)
They aren't making any for the public yet. I met the Rivian people the other day. All the trucks are plated Michigan. They look damn nice though. People were freaking out driving next to a two door MIC Wiltrak and A rivian down LaCienega on Sunday.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never seen a Rivian, have yet to see another 2 door Bronco, See some 4 doors, but less than 10 total...

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They aren't making any for the public yet. I met the Rivian people the other day. All the trucks are plated Michigan. They look damn nice though. People were freaking out driving next to a two door MIC Wiltrak and A rivian down LaCienega on Sunday.
Probably just the Rivian...

tenor.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
TailGunner

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My, my tail gunner... I expected to see a little more in this thread based on the title. Guess I'll try a private message instead to really see your a$$ chapped.

Ford Bronco You know what really chaps my a$$.... tenor
HA! look away...I am blushing!

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get a 1956 buick soft top with tesla s twin motors /all wheel drive for 79,000.Not sure what the range is..Have one made..
Sponsored