Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being only 4 digits, wouldn't this be dealer specific maybe?
Not sure about that. Mine shows E001, and I just booked pretty recently.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if order # has anything to do with when they were received ?? My # is 4821
That number is 100% up to the dealer to input whatever they want. If we have the same dealer than there’s a chance they mean something relative to one another... but other than that...

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure about that. Mine shows E001, and I just booked pretty recently.
I was told these are set by the dealership, and are only unique within the dealership. And the first and 4th characters can be letters or numbers

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What is this “dealer order summary” and appurtenant four-digit code you speak of? I ain’t got Jack shit since the Ford email confirming my order was placed.
😂 I don’t know what they speak of either. I’m in your boat, patiently waiting

3987A0B6-2A77-4AFB-B95C-15F499B1C10F.jpeg

67302917-9088-4001-AEEA-1AC811084EE1.jpeg

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, this is contradictory to what Esteban, the Bronco Brand Manager said in the Hostage Video.
Wait--Esteban was taken hostage? When did that happen? Are we sure he wasn't just saying whatever his captors wanted him to say? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: abe

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed (it’s contradictory), but what Esteban said didn’t really make logical sense. Ford is already maxed out for 2021 production, so what is the value in allowing people to continue to tinker with their build past the deadline in order to try to fit said build into 2021, when 2021 is at max capacity for production. That just seems..... stupid.

Ford was working in the opposite direction when they pushed certain features (ie painted hard top, mansquatch) into 2022 - hoping to get more people to push their builds back instead.
Well, there is a little value to us customers who haven't actually seen a Bronco in person to be able to see it when it comes to town before our order is locked in case we want to make some changes to options. Photos and CGI only go so far. So I say, if my Bronco isn't getting built until July, what's the rush to give me a VIN now? Especially, if that locks my build.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know how many people have ever special ordered a vehicle from Ford and used the tracking tools. I can only relate the emotions to watching your favorite football team play a game against its biggest rival when both teams are equally matched and the refs are from the Pac 12 and seemingly change the rules on a whim.

It's entertaining. It's frustrating. Just when you think its going good the momentum changes. You watch the action with your own eyes and still can't see the penalty that just got called.

Then in shipping its like a fumble and pile of bodies fighting for the ball in the 4th quarter and no one knows what the hell is going on. No one can tell you where it is or who has it. Not even the guys in the pile really know. After a long while it suddenly appears! Then you're happy, mad, and frustrated, all at the same time.

I'm looking forward to it again.
My special order was more like watching the highlights on the nightly news.

"You got a VIN."

"Oh, yeah, what does that mean?"

"It's in the queue for production."

"OK, so when will it come?"

"Plan on a month, maybe a month and a-half."

"Oh, wow. I didn't think it would take that long."

--Weeks later--

"It's on its way. Should be here on Tuesday!"

"I was beginning to wonder. Cool, see you then." 😄

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is how I see it going once I get a VIN and start tracking it.

Ford: Gives me a VIN
Me: I take VIN and input it on the tracking site
Ford's tracking site outputs: "Stay Tuned!!!"
I believe you forgot to add website crashes for first week. Then once it comes back up and stays up it says "Stay Tuned". We will be told an update is coming and then we will get to see some of the info but it will be partially wrong and we get to find the errors. Then once everyone has their new Bronco the website will be fixed.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I highly doubt all pre-3/19 orders will get VINs in the next few weeks. I have an Oct. reservation but submitted my order nice and early. What would be the point of assigning me a VIN? I’m for sure going to have to re-order a MY ‘22.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, there is a little value to us customers....
This entire experience has been as if ALL the toilets in the world became pay toilets...and Ford had the only dimes. When the sun shines, auto companies treat you like crap. Thankfully...
Ford Bronco Your VIN number and Tracking Production Of Your Bronco 1618313927829

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait--Esteban was taken hostage? When did that happen? Are we sure he wasn't just saying whatever his captors wanted him to say? 😄
Back during the holidays between Christmas and New Years.

No one could have watched that video and not concluded he was taken and made to record the video under duress.

If I remember correctly, BN forces grabbed him in the middle of the night at his home, and forced him to answer their questions.

The US military sent a rescue team in. They blew the wall off the garage and helicoptered the poor guy out.

Ford Bronco Your VIN number and Tracking Production Of Your Bronco ED0BB533-AD27-4D5A-9888-1559995F086E

https://www.bronco6g.com/build-price-update-from-ford-qa-with-bronco-brand-manager-video/

Allegedly the Stig’s identity was ultimately burned because of this operation. BN started to put some pieces together, which is why the Stig had to be pulled out.

Last edited:
OP
OP

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Or final April 8th cut-off?

3987A0B6-2A77-4AFB-B95C-15F499B1C10F.jpeg

67302917-9088-4001-AEEA-1AC811084EE1.jpeg
You have a document from the dealer which is a summary of your order. In the upper right corner there is a

Ford Bronco Your VIN number and Tracking Production Of Your Bronco ED0BB533-AD27-4D5A-9888-1559995F086E

Your dealer gave you a document with your order summary. The upper right corner you have an "order number". It is a four digit code. Along with your VIN and four digit order code you go to the link to track your Bronco's progress. You do not have to keep asking your dealer about the status because you now have the information to track it yourself.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not holding my breath. Ok. I am.

OH-RK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I completed my order about a week ago. But on my Ford account it shows a build date of 3/03/21. I wonder if I'll get a vin, I'm a day 3 reservation.
Sponsored