Sponsored

Zero Ford programs for the Bronco…nothing.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

they did but they said it was due to “increased costs”. I found it interesting that the increase was almost identical to the amount of incentives.
Bronco has already had a few price adjustments, I would say the next one will come with the 2023MY
Yeah definitely expecting a bump for ‘23. Afraid it’ll be much larger than we’ve seen in the past
Sponsored

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thats annoying, when we ordered in Feb, we were told we would be getting a $500 mil discount. 🙄

yeah it’s at the bottom of the verification certificate. Your dealer still may honor it, but it is not part of the Ford program.

since you are the core demographic this thread is about may I ask, is the program something that sways your buying decisions or is it something that makes you feel appreciated by Ford or something else?

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure why teachers a first responders should get any rebates other people don't get .
Because they get paid a pittance for the monumental pile of garbage they have to deal with maybe?

Anyway... I think that there aren't any discounts because the Bronco is popular enough not to be incentivized and Ford is likely losing money on them. Having thousands sit it a lot instead of being sold... recalls...

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah it’s at the bottom of the verification certificate. Your dealer still may honor it, but it is not part of the Ford program.

since you are the core demographic this thread is about may I ask, is the program something that sways your buying decisions or is it something that makes you feel appreciated by Ford or something else?
As a veteran, I appreciate discounts as recognition of my service. It is not something that sways my buying decision. I would have liked that Ford extended the discount to veterans but their military discount only applies to active duty or retired military.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And when the discount is $500 for military... Why bother? Doesn't make an appreciable difference in total price or payments. I'll take it and I will be polite and say thank you, but it won't influence my decision.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah definitely expecting a bump for ‘23. Afraid it’ll be much larger than we’ve seen in the past
Ford just announced their Lightning 2023 price increases yesterday:

Base Lightning Pro models jump from $41,669 to $48,769, including a $1,795 destination fee, while top Platinum grades with an extended-range battery increase $6,100 to $98,669, Ford disclosed Tuesday.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Bronco prices jump $2-$3k for 2023. We will find out soon.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My Husband is active duty for reference. I would not say it sways the decision making process (because what we like is what we like and $500 isnt going to change our minds) but when every other car maker we have spoken to offers a $500 mil discount, and Ford randomly takes it away, it does put a bad taste in your mouth. I also have to say that we are not the people that expect to pay less/get discounts everywhere we go lol. But it was offered, and now taken back which is why it stands out as annoying

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just hit any used car lot right outside of post next to the strip club and get yourself a Charger with 30% interest like normal soldiers.
Mandatory E-1 life goals

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking at the issues section, the bronco has the only program it needs, a warranty program...

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Prices are still insane without any incentives. I keep reading about prices increase from the manufacturers. You never read about a decrease, LOL.

I had to buy a commuter car that got 40-50 MPG earlier this year. I could no longer afford to drive my Silverado truck with gas prices skyrocketing and a 100 mile a day commute. And I knew the Bronco was coming and I would not be able to drive that. I found a used 2019 VW Jetta- as vanilla as you can get for a commuter. No incentives, paid full asking price. Thought the price was outrageous then. It's gone up since then.......I had to part with a super nice Jeep TJ to get the Jetta. But at least I can get back and forth to work now without spending over a hundred dollars a week on gas. (I get over 50 MPG in the Jetta)

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford just announced their Lightning 2023 price increases yesterday:

Base Lightning Pro models jump from $41,669 to $48,769, including a $1,795 destination fee, while top Platinum grades with an extended-range battery increase $6,100 to $98,669, Ford disclosed Tuesday.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Bronco prices jump $2-$3k for 2023. We will find out soon.
Something about average inflation @ 9%/year…. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a $50,000 Bronco go up in price by $4,500. But perhaps vehicle parts and assembly labor have not escalated by that much.

If not, your getting a bargain since our currency has devalued by 9%.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Something about average inflation @ 9%/year…. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a $50,000 Bronco go up in price by $4,500. But perhaps vehicle parts and assembly labor have not escalated by that much.

If not, your getting a bargain since our currency has devalued by 9%.
Yes, inflation is running at 8.5-9%. Wages are up 5.2% over July of 2021 so buying power is down, especially for those in the two lower income quintiles. I see inflation staying above 7% next year as well.
Sponsored