Sponsored

Zero Ford programs for the Bronco…nothing.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just hit any used car lot right outside of post next to the strip club and get yourself a Charger with 30% interest like normal soldiers.
That’s only if you marry a stripper as an e-1
Sponsored

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't know those careers were chosen because it forced organizations into giving you discounts.

PS: my better half is a Major and my family dates back to fighting in the Civil War. Those careers are not for generating discounts.

Really???? What a crappy perspective.
Wow, taking credit for other people's careers. What a shitty way to try to defend your own views. Only thing you can take credit here for is being Lieutenant Asshole.

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, taking credit for other people's careers. What a shitty way to try to defend your own views. Only thing you can take credit here for is being Lieutenant Asshole.
I am genuinely confused by your post.

Who is taking credit for anyone’s career? Like even the people who posted rudeness/“peasants should deal” posts aren’t taking credit for others careers.

I like supporting those that support me. I also like supporting those that support those that support me. I look at it as a community. Coming from a military family and being a former volunteer firefighter I do not qualify for any of these programs, but I do appreciate and want to support those that do.

so to bring it full circle, I have no clue who is taking credit for anyones career choices, mind elaborating?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've posted my career multiple times.

FWIW, I asked the better half last night before bed if she joined the military in order to get discounts.

Her response was "No. But I used the GI Bill to get an Ivy+ education and the VA loan program to buy my house, those were my benefits".

If your personal view is that you joined the military for 5% off at Applebee's and can walk into any shop in the country and demand a discount because it's "owed" to you, then uh, cool I guess? That is where you're going with this?

Let's remember that when X-plan was available. You could get x-plan pricing by spending $50 for a Mustang Club of America membership (ironically that's how the GF got her X-plan pricing on her 2019 Ranger, NOT by showing up in uniform and demanding to be witnessed).

Ford Bronco Zero Ford programs for the Bronco…nothing. 200w

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

FWIW, I asked the better half last night before bed if she joined the military in order to get discounts.

Her response was "No. But I used the GI Bill to get an Ivy+ education and the VA loan program to buy my house, those were my benefits".
Sucker should have gotten the broken back, busted knees, crippling depression and alcoholism but NOO had to be different and go with the education. pfft.

For what it's worth in all my years in the military the only people who ever really cared about that the military discount were dependapotamuses.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If your personal view is that you joined the military for 5% off at Applebee's and can walk into any shop in the country and demand a discount because it's "owed" to you, then uh, cool I guess? That is where you're going with this?

Let's remember that when X-plan was available. You could get x-plan pricing by spending $50 for a Mustang Club of America membership (ironically that's how the GF got her X-plan pricing on her 2019 Ranger, NOT by showing up in uniform and demanding to be witnessed).

Ford Bronco Zero Ford programs for the Bronco…nothing. 200w
I saw Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, and Saving Private Ryan. Do i get X-plan and the Applebee's discount too?

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't know those careers were chosen because it forced organizations into giving you discounts.

PS: my better half is a Major and my family dates back to fighting in the Civil War. Those careers are not for generating discounts.

Really???? What a crappy perspective.
Yeah I agree that it sucks we don't get discounts, however expecting it and feeling slighted for not getting them is foolish... we have price protection which is not insignificant. I just want my damn Bronco lol.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, and Saving Private Ryan. Do i get X-plan and the Applebee's discount too?
Ooooohhh, what's the "Apocalypse Now" discount?

"I LOVE THE SMELL OF DISCOUNTS IN THE MORNING .... THAT GREENBACK TYPE SMELL .... SMELLS LIKE ..... cheapskate."

"Some day, this discount program is gonna end ...." (nods and walks away).

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG, currently your only career is riding on the backs of Veterans and Military.
Suckling the Freedom juice from the teats of Lady Liberty.
Sponsored