Sponsored

NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was about to purchase a Smitty Built compressor which just needs to be connected to the battery and the tire you want to inflate. I was hoping the Trickflate would be that easy but I see "This compressor is not designed for 1 tire at a time and should be used with a 4 tire hose system" so now I am a little confused to say the least about what is included in the kit and what I need to add.

What is the duty cycle for the pump? I see the duty cycle drops to 2 minutes when inflating one tire.

Does the pump include a way to pump all four tires at the same time or do I need to assemble the hoses to make it work?

Will the Milton S443 3-in-1 chuck allow the filling of smaller items (sports balls, air mattresses, etc) in addition to a single tire?

What is the duty cycle using the Milton S443 check when inflating a single tire?

What configurations would require the use of the Trickflate pressure switch and US style automotive coupler conversion kit or the Trickflate 2 way hose manifold with 0-200 PSI pressure gauge?
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was about to purchase a Smitty Built compressor which just needs to be connected to the battery and the tire you want to inflate. I was hoping the Trickflate would be that easy but I see "This compressor is not designed for 1 tire at a time and should be used with a 4 tire hose system" so now I am a little confused to say the least about what is included in the kit and what I need to add.

What is the duty cycle for the pump? I see the duty cycle drops to 2 minutes when inflating one tire.

Does the pump include a way to pump all four tires at the same time or do I need to assemble the hoses to make it work?

Will the Milton S443 3-in-1 chuck allow the filling of smaller items (sports balls, air mattresses, etc) in addition to a single tire?

What is the duty cycle using the Milton S443 check when inflating a single tire?

What configurations would require the use of the Trickflate pressure switch and US style automotive coupler conversion kit or the Trickflate 2 way hose manifold with 0-200 PSI pressure gauge?
This is the one I bought https://morrflate.com/shop/morrflate-multi-tire-air-kits/morrflate-quad-4-tire-air-kit/
There are multiple options out there including DIY instructions if you're interested.

Free2Roam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sneak peak! My compressor mount for 2DRs will be out in a few weeks and a 4DR version shortly after. This is designed specifically for Trickflates but should also fit Maxi Tracs.

331548152_574478824594600_5868823971078480028_n.jpg
I have your trickflate with your 4 way air up hoses and gauge. Is this mount for my 2 door available or coming soon? Has anyone wired this compressor up to a bronco yet to give wiring details?

Thx

Last edited:

JayP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend Sasquatch Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone have a mount for these for the 4 door soft top Broncos?

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sneak peak! My compressor mount for 2DRs will be out in a few weeks and a 4DR version shortly after. This is designed specifically for Trickflates but should also fit Maxi Tracs.

Is this 2dr mount available yet ?

TireFlate

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tireflate.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, and the 300 LPM is the same as the 10.6 CFM claims. Interesting . . .
I'm in for a group buy...👋
They are not all the same, some are smaller heads on the compressor! The good ones are 60mm heads. Make sure you're getting the right one as they look very similar. Stop by and see ours!

Last edited:

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Should that work for Napa Air Compressor also?

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@popo_patty just dropped a video about the 'clones' of carstell dual air compressors. He talks about the slight differences and who "paid for the tooling" for some of the newer features etc. Worth the watch.
Sponsored