Sponsored

Bronco's unexpected quirks. What'cha got!?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Me... Badlands washout flooring. Has a channel along the door sill that doesn't lead to the drain! Literally fills with standing water. 🤷
I drove with the drain hole open and that water went somewhere...
Hopefully thru the floor!

20211213_100629.jpg

20211213_100612.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Another one... The cowl vent for the HVAC. It's awfully susceptible to wind gusts. Whenever I hit a gust of wind, I hear it straight thru the inside vents 🤷

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chief complaint is the storage in the cabin is not great. Coming from a Tacoma, I had a few places to store things like emergency cash or my sunglasses. In the Bronco, it's just glove box & center console.

Also, really weird that a 2021 car w/ USB C doesn't do fast charging.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Slamming the door to get them to latch. Ive been to the dealer once to get it adjusted already. I guess I need to go back. Sometimes I still have to pull 3-4 times before the warning clears the dash.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing too much yet:
-large window visors seem a little much.
-The rear gate needs to be all the way open, and it opens slowly, to lift up the rear window.

That's about it. I have been fortunate, no issues with my Bronco and I like how it is set up and functions.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine doesn't have a light in the glove box!
Sorry for the dumb question but was it supposed to? Have other confirmed it does? I didn’t even think about it. But my current car doesn’t have one either and it’s a luxury vehicle 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for the dumb question but was it supposed to? Have other confirmed it does? I didn’t even think about it. But my current car doesn’t have one either and it’s a luxury vehicle 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve always had Fords (Explorer, Escape, F150, Ranger) and I’m pretty sure they all had lights. I don’t really care but I have definitely noticed this not having one. Perfect classification of a “quirk” and nkt really a problem lol

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

seat belt buckle rubs against pillar in two door.
It sits right the tight spot between seat and pillar and bumps whenever seat is slid forward

Last edited:

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slamming the door to get them to latch. Ive been to the dealer once to get it adjusted already. I guess I need to go back. Sometimes I still have to pull 3-4 times before the warning clears the dash.
yea bring it back

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The placement of the speedometer is terrible. It is almost completely blocked if you drive with your left hand in the 10 o'clock position. It also only has the speed listed in km, not km and miles like almost every other car sold in Canada since the mid-1970's.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ever had a jeep? wranglers do this too, its due to the pressure in the cab. (***Per my research on the wrangler forum***) The seals in the wrangler (and im assuming in a bronco) are designed to keep water out, therefore they make the doors really hard to close.

My rubicon did this until i replaced my freedom panels with the bestop sunrider. now theres enough of an opening somewhere to let enough pressure out that my doors close easily now. i wouldnt worry about this as long as nothing is rubbing.

maybe test this out by keeping your window cracked open to see if the door closes easier. or keep another door open while you test it out
Sponsored