Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well congrats to you! Happy for you. Can I get your calendar now since I never got one, nor a build date?:)

Congrats. Someone hates me, clearly.
I still haven’t gotten it but if I do I’ll send it your way 😉
Sponsored

Reactions: TRH

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Obviously Ford saw how many 4 doors were being delivered to Houston and decided to throw a bone our way for us 2 door peeps 😉 Happy to have ours scheduled and even happier to have another 2 door in Texas!
Well now that they have yours in line, they can feel free to resume 4 door deliveries to this area! We have two that live in the neighborhood now and it's driving me nuts seeing them on the way in!

Kcmojoe76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So has ford just ditched sending the production emails? I was scheduled last time for 2/7. No email at all and the VIN/order number tracker isn’t working.
I am scheduled for 1/31 and still haven't received an email. I did call my dealer and he gave me my VIN. I put it in the VIN/Order number tracker and it says VIN not recognized or something like that. Then I went into the Ford Pass app, and added a new vehicle. Put my VIN in and it accpeted it and now says Ford 2022 Bronco

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got scheduled for 2/14.

Reserved 8/9/2021
Ordered 11/5/2021
Scheduled today for 2/14/2022.

Black Diamond 4-door, Soft Top, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Mid, Tow, Eruption Green, Mod bumper, floor liners and door bags.
That's quite a young reservation/order, gives me some hope

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14/2020 res and still nothing. Should I keep refreshing all day or am I SOL until next month?

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just as i had given up hope and was getting ready to go to my dealer and compromise - this showed up.

7/15/20 2pm EST reservation. Carbonized Gray WT/Hardtop/Modular bumper/High package/Cloth Interior/Tow Package/Side Graphics.

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Screenshot (5)

Last edited:

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
happy others are getting their bronco, but man it stings to see a reservation from this August get scheduled with constrained items

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7/14/2020 res and still nothing. Should I keep refreshing all day or am I SOL until next month?
I'm throwing in the towel and will refresh the backdoor at some point in January. Driving me mental at this point. I'm over it.

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just as i had given up hope and was getting ready to go to my dealer and compromise - this showed up.

7/15/20 2pm EST reservation. Carbonized Gray WT/Hardtop/Modular bumper/High package/Cloth Interior.

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Screenshot (5)
Carb gray? Looks like Area 51 in this picture.

shah

Badlands
First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Dealer said" I've been top of the pile by res date for some time. No major constrained parts. Am I to take that to mean my dealer had no allocation? Badlands/highpkg/2.3MT/leather/soft top/non SAS. Res 7/24; reordered 10/2021

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Carb gray? Looks like Area 51 in this picture.
That's an Area 51 rag top Badlands in the picture. They never updated it to my order.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm throwing in the towel and will refresh the backdoor at some point in January. Driving me mental at this point. I'm over it.
Amen. Scheduling Thursdays are not a happy time.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

happy others are getting their bronco, but man it stings to see a reservation from this August get scheduled with constrained items
Allocation system blows donkey balls, Ford should clear their older orders first, they surely are spread out enough at this point.

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/17 Reservation holder....no calendar or off-rodeo email this week. Honest question, is that typically a sign you're getting close? Don't want to get my hopes up.
No, it's not

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a date with the 1PM EST round, 2/14/2022. I’m an 8/3/2021 res, I initially had MIC because I incorrectly assumed the front and middle panels could both fit in the 4 door with the seats up. Living on the ocean in southern New England there’s lots of mild top off weather, but also lots of surprise showers so that was a dealbreaker to me. My dealer requires in person updates, I wasn’t able to get in until last week, my update to soft top was confirmed by Ford last Thursday. My dealer is also definitely the largest in my area so they must have a good amount of allocations
Sponsored