Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't get myself to use the term rig. I'm not hardcore enough I guess. Surprised by people annoyed by calling it a truck, which is how I refer to mine.
Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t think of phrases I hate, but I’m tired of people complaining they don’t have their Bronco. Sorry, not sorry.

They launched it in a pandemic, part supplier issues, supply chain constraints, hard top supplier problem, and on and on and on.

It’s not like Ford is intentionally not making your Bronco just to piss you off.

So, yeah…I’m tired of the complaining.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Old heads who constantly bringing up manual transmissions and two doors. I think they are cool too, but the elitist comments

“Moar door”
“I like to row my own gears”

Last edited:

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For me, there are a few that I'm really starting to dislike:

"Worth the wait" is probably at the top of the list. Seriously, I can't imagine anything that is worth this kind of stringing along, lies, broken promises and poor communications. If, when we made reservations - we were told "it will likely be 2 years by the time you see your Bronco" - that would be one thing .. but that didn't happen. Every time I see someone post that comment with a pic of their new Bronco, I secretly want to throat punch them.

"If you're worried about MPG - buy a Prius" - this is just idiocy - gas is close to $5 a gallon, so unless you're independently wealthy, the cost of fuel in a daily driver should be a consideration.

"my Bronco's engine just blew up" - this is becoming too common

"4 door Bronco isn't a real Bronco" - shut the hell up.

What else?
“My dealer says….”

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me, there are a few that I'm really starting to dislike:

"Worth the wait" is probably at the top of the list. Seriously, I can't imagine anything that is worth this kind of stringing along, lies, broken promises and poor communications. If, when we made reservations - we were told "it will likely be 2 years by the time you see your Bronco" - that would be one thing .. but that didn't happen. Every time I see someone post that comment with a pic of their new Bronco, I secretly want to throat punch them.

"If you're worried about MPG - buy a Prius" - this is just idiocy - gas is close to $5 a gallon, so unless you're independently wealthy, the cost of fuel in a daily driver should be a consideration.

"my Bronco's engine just blew up" - this is becoming too common

"4 door Bronco isn't a real Bronco" - shut the hell up.

What else?
While I get that you're venting about some things other people say, this feels like a thread that could very quickly become toxic. Vent away my friend I feel for people who ordered in 2020 I really do. I hope you get your bronco soon.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$5 a gal... Where do you live? It's like $2.50 in God's country(Arkansas).

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

”rear seat delete” or any other deleting. I remove and replace things from time to time, but don’t drive a keyboard.