Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price is the main thing for me. I'm very interested as the hard top was the only option i caved on to get my build sooner. I won't hate the soft top BUT i really wanted the hard top. If it's a ridiculous price though i may be out and just live with the softy.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
100% of the 2 doors out there and the others to come have a hardtop already. it won't be wise to invest in develop a hardtop at this moment as the market that would be interested in this will be small. not to mention that 2 door it self is a small market at this moment as more than 70% of the Bronco out there are 4 door.

Believe me, The price of this hardtop won't be attractive for those that already have a hardtop.
Personally, I plan on buying a soft top for my 2D, that will probably be from April to mid-December. I like the idea of having a single piece hardtop from the NY winters; especially one that matches my Shadow Black body.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This 2-door order is interested. Let’s make this happen.
I'm curious to why you would want a new hardtop if your two-door already has the factory hardtop.

Is it not meeting your expectations? Or is there some other advantage to what is being presented here by ADV?

Also is there a dollar amount you would not pay for a two-door hardtop?

And I know sometimes tone isn't easily conveyed via typed words, I mean these questions to come off as kind and curious.

Sponsored

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Come on with the pricing. I personally am not a fan of this month long teaser. You have the info now..... (I know you think it's best for your business) I have a feeling I'm being setup for the balloon to pop for me when you throw out the price tag.

Who wants to start a price guess?
I'll start at $7,499
Dont give them idea.. lol

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4 door folks who have a soft top "Yes Please" 2 door folks who already have a hard top "WTF WHYYYYYYY!?!?!"

But seriously, price is really the big thing we want to know. All these teasers just to find out it's too expensive is a big downer.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its MLK not the 4th of July lol. MLK is only a holiday for government workers and teachers. It’s as much of a holiday as national nachos day or Columbus Day.

And before anyone freaks out…MLK was a great man and a beacon of hope in a dark time. I’m not diminishing him or what he did, just saying it’s not like the world stops on MLK day.
What's Columbus day. :rolleyes:

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about 2 Door Tops?
We are focusing 100% on 4 Door Broncos at this time. At this time, we do not plan on developing a 2 door top. HOWEVER, that can change if we get enough interest.
As a 2 door owner with a hard top... The stock 2 door hard top is mediocre at best. If yours has better fitment and is quieter then I am interested.

Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious to why you would want a new hardtop if your two-door already has the factory hardtop.

Is it not meeting your expectations? Or is there some other advantage to what is being presented here by ADV?

Also is there a dollar amount you would not pay for a two-door hardtop?

And I know sometimes tone isn't easily conveyed via typed words, I mean these questions to come off as kind and curious.
Ford Hard top Suck's looking like we need v3 of that top very soon :rolleyes:

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4 door folks who have a soft top "Yes Please" 2 door folks who already have a hard top "WTF WHYYYYYYY!?!?!"

But seriously, price is really the big thing we want to know. All these teasers just to find out it's too expensive is a big downer.
Well if the development of this product costs them $100,000 (not saying it does) they need to deliver 100 at $10,000 before they turn a profit. 200 at $5000., etc

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same. I want a hardtop but I'm out on anything over 5k. Super hard-pass when the aftermarket top nears 25% of the purchase price of my Bronco.

Thanks ADV, I very much want a hard top but I'll second RClark82. I'm out on anything over $5k

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now it is time to get into some more details of our upcoming hardtop. Our hardtop specifics:

1. Roof rack compatible (See pictures for examples of both tops)
  2. Wiper motor will be plug and play
  3. Defroster will be plug and play
  4. Washer fluid will be plug and play
  5. Hinges are included
  6. Rear struts are included
  7. All glass is included
  8. Sound deadening will be an option
  9. Our hardtop will work with the OEM Hardtop Prep Kit.

Here are answers to some questions from last week:

1. What is the overall weight and weight capacity of the top?
    1. It is very similar to the OEM top weight.
  2. What about 2 Door Tops?
    1. We are focusing 100% on 4 Door Broncos at this time. At this time, we do not plan on developing a 2 door top. HOWEVER, that can change if we get enough interest.
  3. Will the White UV Textured match the OEM color?
    1. It will be a close match to Oxford White.
  4. Will the Black UV textured match the OEM color?
    1. It will be a close match to Shadow Black.
  5. Will we offer a “Hardtop Prep Kit” for those that did not get it from Ford?
    1. We are currently investigating developing our own hardtop prep kit.

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/24/22.

BH Racks 3.jpg

BH Racks 4.jpg
Nice work.
Sponsored