First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you tracking rail before the trucking site? What's the rail log in?
I didn't track the rail. I was too excited that my VIN showed on the United site and didn't even think to look into it :LOL:
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

~~ I O U ~~

Thanks for ordering your Bronco Payment™️! Get ready to get Paid Wild™️!

We are hard at work assembling your payment. Production and delivery of your payment can take 2 months to 1 (or more) years, depending on amount, denominations requested, and your location. Or we may just decide to delay your payment for kicks.

In the meantime, here are about 6 different online trackers you may use to attempt to track production and delivery of your payment. None of them will work reliably, if at all, but it is fun for us to watch you get frustrated as you wait, and wait. We promise to email you at key points in the process (spoiler alert: we won’t actually do that). If we ship your payment by train, expect extensive delays and phone trackers that make the online trackers seem first-class. We may send you a picture of your money at some point, or not. Suck it up.

Get excited, stay pumped, and get ready to get Paid Wild™️! Eventually. Maybe.

We can send them a money clip that they can keep the payment in, Hang in there.

A giant check that is a flag, proudly show off your payment.

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is an interesting story:
My best friend and myself (we are neighbors) both ordered the exact same build (100%). Ordered at same dealer at the same time.
I reserved on July 13 7min after the reveal, and he did an hour after. I was number 1 allocation out of more than 120 at my dealer. He was 11.

Both our window stickers show a blend date of 12/23 with mine being position 200 before his that day. Now comes the interesting part:

He got a « built » and « shipped » status as well as a production picture. The dealer confirms he can see his bronco tracking on rail currently halfway there. It’s a matter of days before delivery.
Mine on the other ends is still stuck in production status showing an ETA updated to 1/27 but doesn’t show as built nor shipped.

2 possibilities here: my bronco is sitting right in the same cargo as my friend and it’s just Ford tracker that doesn’t work.
Or, my Bronco despite the exact same built and same blend date is stuck at MAP for quality issue.
I really hope it’s the former.
THIS ^^^. You and me and the rest of table 9 are sitting on some sort of unknown delay or quality check or other... I think Ford should airship our Bronco's to us to make up for the delay! I'd be happy to settle payment with the dealer ahead of time and pick up at my local airport!

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS ^^^. You and me and the rest of table 9 are sitting on some sort of unknown delay or quality check or other... I think Ford should airship our Bronco's to us to make up for the delay! I'd be happy to settle payment with the dealer ahead of time and pick up at my local airport!
Still feeling like a mushroom at table 9. Just wish they would do the bare minimum and communicate. Doesn't seem like a big ask.

Sponsored

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called customer service and they say the Bronco is waiting for shipping company to pick it up. They said the ETA date of 1/27 I see is actually the estimated date of pick up.
I bet they have no clue...

What I don't understand is that some people here got their Broncos delivered with the status still showing "in production" so all I want to know is a confirmation if my truck is at MAP or if it's in transit.
When my friend's Bronco gets delivered if mine is not in the truck I guess that will mean it's still at MAP.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to share all the facts from a Ford insider I have on my 12-22 Blend 2 Door Badlands.

1) I was shown "In production" about a week before 12-22.
2) On Jan 3rd it showed the same, no change
3) On Jan 4th it showed "In production - Produced"
4) On Jan 10th -no change
5) On Jan 18th -no change
6) I asked my insider if this was likely a QC or mod shop hold up, and here was his reply: "I have seen those sometimes, but it rarely shows up on a report. In any case I wouldn't worry about it - yours and just about every other order I am tracking is doing the same thing."

NOTE: United Road shows the shipment as "inactive" no rail car number in the visibility report yet.

In short, I'm guessing that they are waiting for a train or convoy, and will get scanned and updated when it gets loaded or arranged. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good news (attn.: @skweaz): my railcar has arrived at its final destination in San Antonio. Now...to be shipped via road to the dealer in Austin.

UnitedRoad has two entries for my VIN, both say "cancelled", so I assume maybe they're using someone else to get the Bronco up to the dealer.

I've been leaving my dealership folks alone for the most part, but I think it's finally time to put in an inquiry for any info they may have...

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news (attn.: @skweaz): my railcar has arrived at its final destination in San Antonio. Now...to be shipped via road to the dealer in Austin.

UnitedRoad has two entries for my VIN, both say "cancelled", so I assume maybe they're using someone else to get the Bronco up to the dealer.

I've been leaving my dealership folks alone for the most part, but I think it's finally time to put in an inquiry for any info they may have...
How do you track via rail? I just got my rail number. Thanks

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I was sitting at Table 9 this morning I decided to check with my local dealer to see what they might know regarding my Bronco. Well they know as much as I know...absolutely nothing. All they could say is sorry. So the hundred dollar question is it built and sitting at dirt mountain????...not built????....QC hold????....parts shortage????....who knows???? What I do know is that I'm not alone at Table 9 many of us are in the same position. Should we expect a different outcome after waiting 554 days and counting???? I'm sure glad I LOVE MY JEEP.