Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw this while out for a walk on the Beltline today. Sorry, but I don't get to see very many out there, so thought I'd post and share. (Very overcast day.)

Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta 1638986990530

Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta 1638987031014

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Akins is my local dealership and I have an order in with them. I haven't been asked to put a deposit down, and they said they're honoring MSRP. However, I have asked for that in writing via a recent email..... and well, that was three days ago. šŸ˜• Hopefully they're just busy and I'm not getting ghosted for asking a question on a touchy subject. šŸ¤žšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Akins is my dealer for my WT order. It just got scheduled for 1/31! They agreed via email and verbally on MSRP. Didnā€™t mention doc fee. Iā€™ve heard nothing but good things about Akins and how they do business. Thatā€™s why I went with them. Sales manager has been great and has promptly made changes to my order when asked. This will be my first Ford from them.

CycloneFPV

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Akins is my dealer for my WT order. It just got scheduled for 1/31! They agreed via email and verbally on MSRP. Didnā€™t mention doc fee. Iā€™ve heard nothing but good things about Akins and how they do business. Thatā€™s why I went with them. Sales manager has been great and has promptly made changes to my order when asked. This will be my first Ford from them.
Akins has my order also for my BaseSqautch. I have a build date of 1/17. I was told MSRP and have invoice with MSRP price on it. They have been great so far.

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This will be my first Ford from them as well. From what I've heard the 2022 ordering hit them pretty hard back in October, that's when I placed my order. All the folks I've chatted with at Akins have been great. Look forward to working with them further once my ride gets on the books. I'm in the "patiently waiting phase" on my build since I have a few items that slow the build process (MIC top, Tow package, Lux, etc.).

Congratulations on getting scheduled though! :)

Sponsored

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I originally reserved in early March 2021, then ordered in mid March 2021. Converted to 2022 in October. I did switch to the soft top in October and the sales manager told me that would likely jump me up on the list, which it did.

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m sure this is answered in here somewhere but is Hennessy Ford doing dealer markups?

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@sehurst1 mentioned in another thread no markups, but would definitely verify direct with the dealer.
Thx. They told me no markups when I ordered with them but that was a long time ago.

@sehurst1 mentioned in another thread no markups, but would definitely verify direct with the dealer.
Thx. They told me no markup when I ordered, but that was a long time ago. Weā€™ve been waiting so long that would just be devastating if at the end I got hit with an up charge. having Moments of weakness but in the end I know if I got a truck, everyone I saw a bronco Iā€™d feel like I missed out. Stilllllllll waiting.

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thx. They told me no markups when I ordered with them but that was a long time ago.

Thx. They told me no markup when I ordered, but that was a long time ago. Weā€™ve been waiting so long that would just be devastating if at the end I got hit with an up charge. having Moments of weakness but in the end I know if I got a truck, everyone I saw a bronco Iā€™d feel like I missed out. Stilllllllll waiting.
*every time

Sponsored

sehurst1

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
*every time
No markups when I took delivery. Stuck to their word 100%. I wouldn't worry about. Bryce the sales manger and Crista my sales rep. did a great job.

grant318is

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone here have an order from Granger and arranged shipping?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone here have an order from Granger and arranged shipping?
Thereā€™s actually a private board for this (Georgia Granger group). Do you have an order in? If so, @Hobgoblin could add you to it.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thereā€™s actually a private board for this (Georgia Granger group). Do you have an order in? If so, @Hobgoblin could add you to it.
@grant318is let me knowif you have a confirmed order with Granger and I. An get you added to the thread.

So far everyone that I know have arranged shipping for their rigs only. Since it is sporadic on deliveries a group shipping option has not really materialized. There may be more on that thread who could share what they did.

grant318is

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@grant318is let me knowif you have a confirmed order with Granger and I. An get you added to the thread.

So far everyone that I know have arranged shipping for their rigs only. Since it is sporadic on deliveries a group shipping option has not really materialized. There may be more on that thread who could share what they did.
I do have a confirmed 22 order with them.
Sponsored