First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a 4 door wildtrak. Originally I was getting an outerbanks but after adding a ton of options it came to the same cost as a wildtrak 🥴 so I changed to wildtrak. It's now 59k and some cents
it sure is easy to keep adding and adding. Like adult Legos…
Sponsored

Kmwalker107

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So your build week was 1/17. What was your blend date ? Does it say it now in the pizza tracker ? What was your position in the line ?
Blend date was 1/20. It does say it at the bottom of the pizza tracker. I was 1456/1542

41ABA1EF-B76C-4640-8C52-53090A81F50B.jpeg

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, this is a conundrum I had not anticipated. Hmmmm.....well, here's how I see it.

1 - I do not want to create a conflict of interest.
2 - The traditional sense of delivery has typically meant that the keys are yours and the paperwork has been completed.
3 - These are unique times.
4 - The variability of how the whole buying process of Bronco has taken nothing but one twist followed by another turn.

So, if it pleases our group, and is in agreement with the collective whole, I offer the following solution.

1 - A t-shirt will be awarded to the first poster with a picture of their rig, not on a transport, at their physical dealership to which it is being delivered. This will verify delivery to the dealer. Please try and add some form of reasonable verification that you are at your dealer. Your salesperson holding their business card, backdrop makes it obvious, etc. Due to obvious delivery locations being, at times, across the country from you, you do not have to appear in this picture. You're gonna need to make nice with someone at your dealership for this one!!! The vehicle has to be on its own four wheels and not on a transport. The front bumper has a clearly identifiable sticker associated with your vehicle that matches the master sequence number on your window sticker. That would be that big number next to the blend date. That's a great help here, FYI.
2 - A second t-shirt will be awarded to the first person that shows us their new Bronco at some other location other than the dealership after having taken delivery and possession. This does not need to be at home, privacy concerns, and honoring of that, but may not be on the dealership's property. Verification on this will come with a photo of you, your rig, and the window sticker. Feel free to hide your face with your window sticker if you desire.
3 -You may only claim one shirt!

How's that? Acceptable to the group? Any issues needed to be ironed out?

Goodness, this is fun!!!!
Question. Does the T-shirt say, “Page One, Post One” ?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
it sure is easy to keep adding and adding. Like adult Legos…
Oh word you got a wildtrak too. Have you received a shipped date ? Yeah crazy adult Legos hahaha my blend date is today 1/22. I'm 354/702. Hope I hear something this weekend 😩

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a 4 door wildtrak . I'm 354/702. I live in Miami though.
Well that blows my guess then. I went back and reread one of the links on post 1 page 1 but I still don’t understand how we would have such different numbers on the same blend date. There was something about a restart after 9999 but we’re no where close to that number. Maybe it restarts after 2011/2011. My numbers close to that. Now I’m guessing there are two different batches today. 🤷

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door Badlands - 1906/2011

I’m also confused why there are people with a different denominator today.

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well that blows my guess then. I went back and reread one of the links on post 1 page 1 but I still don’t understand how we would have such different numbers on the same blend date. There was something about a restart after 9999 but we’re no where close to that number. Maybe it restarts after 2011/2011. My numbers close to that. Now I’m guessing there are two different batches today. 🤷
There are two sets of numbers. Sequence number is a rolling number from 1 to 9999 and resets. So after 9999 Broncos are built it goes back to 1. The fraction number is how many Broncos built on a given blend date. From what we can tell maybe a combination of 2 days of production sometimes. So between the 2 sets of numbers it looks like about every 10 - 12 days they are rotating the sequence number. Lower fraction number generally means you will be built earlier on your blend date. All things relative as we have some intelligent people on here trying to figure out how all these things work.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 door Badlands - 1906/2011

I’m also confused why there are people with a different denominator today.
To be honest I've had that same denominator 354/702 since last week Saturday when I got my window sticker ...

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To be honest I've had that same denominator 354/702 since last week Saturday when I got my window sticker ...
What is your blend date? I didn’t see you in the Google Spreadsheet?

Sponsored

ZBert317

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, this is a conundrum I had not anticipated. Hmmmm.....well, here's how I see it.

1 - I do not want to create a conflict of interest.
2 - The traditional sense of delivery has typically meant that the keys are yours and the paperwork has been completed.
3 - These are unique times.
4 - The variability of how the whole buying process of Bronco has taken nothing but one twist followed by another turn.

So, if it pleases our group, and is in agreement with the collective whole, I offer the following solution.

1 - A t-shirt will be awarded to the first poster with a picture of their rig, not on a transport, at their physical dealership to which it is being delivered. This will verify delivery to the dealer. Please try and add some form of reasonable verification that you are at your dealer. Your salesperson holding their business card, backdrop makes it obvious, etc. Due to obvious delivery locations being, at times, across the country from you, you do not have to appear in this picture. You're gonna need to make nice with someone at your dealership for this one!!! The vehicle has to be on its own four wheels and not on a transport. The front bumper has a clearly identifiable sticker associated with your vehicle that matches the master sequence number on your window sticker. That would be that big number next to the blend date. That's a great help here, FYI.
2 - A second t-shirt will be awarded to the first person that shows us their new Bronco at some other location other than the dealership after having taken delivery and possession. This does not need to be at home, privacy concerns, and honoring of that, but may not be on the dealership's property. Verification on this will come with a photo of you, your rig, and the window sticker. Feel free to hide your face with your window sticker if you desire.
3 -You may only claim one shirt!

How's that? Acceptable to the group? Any issues needed to be ironed out?

Goodness, this is fun!!!!
If there is room for a 3rd t-shirt, I have a proposal - last Bronco to arrive at the dealer. I know, this may be hard to finalize of people lose interest and stop updating the Google Sheet. But, I think it would keep the group nteresting to the final delivery!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Theory....

As we know from extrapolating all the data (page one, post one), we can see how a blend date, or dates, works along with the corresponding units to be built on a respective day(s). We now see the addition of a short blend date range that coincides with another. This has occurred, most likely, through logistical shuffling in the scheduling of builds. My theory is that the plant has been able to catch back up and, as a result, they were able to add in some additional builds on the line in our build week. They can't go back and change the window stickers of the original blend date and add to that range so, they merely added a new range with a coinciding blend date.

To help with this, it would be nice if everyone who has not already done so, fill in the datasheet on page one, post one. To find the data to be input, please refer to page one, post one (see what I did there), scroll down to the build process guide, and it will show you how to read your window sticker.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If there is room for a 3rd t-shirt, I have a proposal - last Bronco to arrive at the dealer. I know, this may be hard to finalize of people lose interest and stop updating the Google Sheet. But, I think it would keep the group nteresting to the final delivery!
I am fine with that!

CincyMaddock

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Theory....

As we know from extrapolating all the data (page one, post one), we can see how a blend date, or dates, works along with the corresponding units to be built on a respective day(s). We now see the addition of a short blend date range that coincides with another. This has occurred, most likely, through logistical shuffling in the scheduling of builds. My theory is that the plant has been able to catch back up and, as a result, they were able to add in some additional builds on the line in our build week. They can't go back and change the window stickers of the original blend date and add to that range so, they merely added a new range with a coinciding blend date.

To help with this, it would be nice if everyone who has not already done so, fill in the datasheet on page one, post one. To find the data to be input, please refer to page one, post one (see what I did there), scroll down to the build process guide, and it will show you how to read your window sticker.
My bronco has the 702 and was delayed initially was a 12/13 build. Has changed 4 times I think.
Sponsored