Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos 1643030873437

I thought we had reached maximum plastic body side cladding…
Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos 1643031037371

I was wrong.
Though I do like the integrated mud flaps.
400 HP? Yes Please! Why does 400 horsies sound so weak? Suspension looks beefy, shocks look complicated and expensive. Engine bay is still a mess hoses everywhere. Interior looks improved colored belts, seat bolsters, tiller stripe. A proper gauge cluster.
Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos 1643031037371

My wife’s dealer laughed at her day one reservation and told her she’d be better off not to use it, which she didn’t use. I’m gonna kiss that guy after reading this.
I’m really hoping the same holds true for the Heritage model/trim, as a day 1 reservation holder holding out for either white MOD top or Heritage.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Autoblog says " Being longer has other benefits, too. With more space between the wheels, Ford was able to move the muffler to the middle, which then freed up space at the rear. That allowed the fitment of the towing brace that gives the Raptor the best towing capacity of any Bronco. Not only is that a good bullet point on a list of features, but it has real potential use for buyers that Ford says are liable to bring along a trailer for camping or for carrying other off-road toys. "

So maybe the brace can be added with an aftermarket exhaust? I know the brakes are larger but the rolling mass of the 37s kind of offset that I think. Either way, I am excited for the potential parts off this Bronco Raptor

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want the gauges in my bronco, everything else was meh. too big for any sort of trail use.

Reactions: LMB

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m really hoping the same holds true for the Heritage model/trim, as a day 1 reservation holder holding out for either white MOD top or Heritage.
the question remains, how many holders are there?
I don’t know, I haven’t met/heard of any other holdouts. Since this Raptor use of a reservation is new information, I would think they would be MOD top hanger-oners (like me).

I might have to order a Raptor now, just because I can, even though I never wanted one. I live 10 miles from Silver Lake Sand Dunes, look for me on Turo?

I assume there’s going to be some language in the contract that says you can’t sell a Bronco Raptor within 1 year of the purchase date, but what about private rentals on Turo?

100% serious, is that something Ford would discourage?

IDGAF about the Raptor, would let people bash the shit out of it in the dunes for $500/day and laugh all the way to the bank while being able to buy the Heritage model I want in cash the following year.

Last edited:

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The interior is bad azz, the long arm suspension is bad azz, the digital cluster is bad azz, the 3.0 TT is bad azz. There is way more good than bad, FP kicks azz. Looks like I am in line for a chance to get one we will see.
Except that it's blue!

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just wish that 4,500 tow rating made it into the Sas or standard Bronco's.

Where's all the comments about having more suspension travel, and offroad capability limits the tow rating now???
Looks like it is just two stamped brackets to brace the hitch

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like it is just two stamped brackets to brace the hitch
exactly. someone said earlier on, because the wheels and tires stick out further, they are able to move the exhaust and that allowed room for the extra bracing.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that was a let down.