Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to see it with the other colors and this has got me totally reconsidering my 2-door Badsquatch.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going to order the base trim as it gets black MGV. I assume the online configurator will come soon? I need to see what the packages are.

BTW orange interior accents would go well with CG

Yeah if I can get them painted or grab some after market ones painted I have zero issues. I'm just wondering how the interior colors will go with Cactus Grey now, since that was my preferred color.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going to order the base trim as it gets black MGV. I assume the online configurator will come soon? I need to see what the packages are.

BTW orange interior accents would go well with CG
My wife said the same I just can't see it; I'll admit I'm bad with color matching though. I can't wait to finally see the interior options too. I'm hoping we start hearing from the dealerships we're on wait lists for soon to see how they're handling all of this.

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the slightly buldged actual fenders... When will those be for sale and how much? Better off with @ADV Fiberglass ?
Our 5" kit will be in production closer to April and the 8" kit will be in production about 2-3 months after.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did Ford have this review and TFL's review taped at Dirt Mountain?

Sponsored

1stCar76Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport tuned
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Things I like, things I don’t. I’m very happy with my FE and will gladly wave to Bronco Raptor owners when the time comes.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
plenty of CGs here with orange accent interiors. I will try to find a photo for you

My wife said the same I just can't see it; I'll admit I'm bad with color matching though. I can't wait to finally see the interior options too. I'm hoping we start hearing from the dealerships we're on wait lists for soon to see how they're handling all of this.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our 5" kit will be in production closer to April and the 8" kit will be in production about 2-3 months after.
Awesome...

Want to see the Raptor with the plastic flares removed to see those fenders better...

They may be perfect for a Sasquatch and no need for plastic flares. 🤔

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doug said this will be mated to the same transmission as the Explorer ST. Is he guessing or does he have confirmation that it gets the 10R80 transmission rather than the 10R60?

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
excellent question. It has F150 Raptor brakes and hubs. It would make sense that it has the 10r80 trans.

Doug said this will be mated to the same transmission as the Explorer ST. Is he guessing or does he have confirmation that it gets the 10R80 transmission rather than the 10R60?

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see it tows 4500#

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This thing is a lot, and will be priced accordingly. I feel it's geared more toward 'racing' performance. I can easily see this killing it in Baja racing.

Besides the rare-and-cool factor, I think it is engineered beyond 95% of off-roaders realistic use. If you got the money to burn, go for it! I am very happy with my base sasquatch, it's already more than enough for mild crawling and overlanding.

Besides, i doubt this thing would even fit in my garage. Still a superb piece of art from Ford, can't wait to see these in person.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ugh... I'm torn. I want to love it. I want to "want to" love it.

But those fenders, hood vent, bumper details, all of it just looks like a complete afterthought. Like somebody went crazy at Pepboys. The front bumper not even matching the flares or tire width also looks really odd!

I want to see a black one, which would match all the bolt-on stuff... maybe I'll love that.
It is actually a reworked "regular" Bronco. So yeah, its basically a "regular" Bronco with bolt on stuff. Not for me.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tow/Haul mode is the best new addition. But for the price difference from my BD I'm sure I can work it out
Sponsored