First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I must be in the wrong demographic for the survey. Just got a thank you after the first page of questions.
Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OH BOY!!! Some poor soul at corporate marketing is going to regret giving this the green light…

31F3635A-8F0D-4925-9D46-BC16A8EEEA3C.png
I got the same thing and just finished filling it out. They need to hear honest answers and that's what they got from me.

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This survey is incredible. Asking how long people would wait? I think they know the answer to that one. How is Ford able to mess up literally everything about the communication related to this launch.

azbroncopeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not a bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same.. my edd is for tomorrow.. I'm sure it will be pushed again.

I called and its "still in production" I cant wait to see what the next excuse of why its not here on my edd

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called and its "still in production" I cant wait to see what the next excuse of why its not here on my edd
I don't even get excuses, lol.. my dealership just tells me they don't know. Same thing from the ford customer service reps. Absolutely clueless.

GrizzlySpartan

Black Diamond
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey lost batch, I have a good ol “Dealer says” they reached out to the regional rep to see why I have not received any information since going into production. Regional rep said many broncos from that build week were stuck in quality reassurance. The rep also said that my particular bronco was released from that status on 1/21 and is now ready to ship. I know it’s all hear say but I’m hopeful.

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the same thing and just finished filling it out. They need to hear honest answers and that's what they got from me.
Yep I got the survey and gave honest answers about the wait, the lack of communication specifically about the hold up for our build week and dealership mark up on reserved/ordered Broncos that many have experienced.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey lost batch, I have a good ol “Dealer says” they reached out to the regional rep to see why I have not received any information since going into production. Regional rep said many broncos from that build week were stuck in quality reassurance. The rep also said that my particular bronco was released from that status on 1/21 and is now ready to ship. I know it’s all hear say but I’m hopeful.
They seem to be nailing all of the rail orders for our build week, but convoy is getting zero movement.

Sponsored

DZ1

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just finished mine, was brutally honest

SpeedLimit18

Wildtrak
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They seem to be nailing all of the rail orders for our build week, but convoy is getting zero movement.
Hey man.. I’m rail. Haven’t heard a damn thing I feel like I’m the forgotten out of the forgotten group lol

Swetzel

Wildtrak
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just finished my survey as well and was brutally honest also.

Is there anyway to track the quality hold for the 12/6 lost batch?

Also, I don't see any 2021 4 dr Wildtraks being delivered, can anyone state if they are aware of certain issues with the 2021 4 dr wildtrak?

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just finished my survey as well and was brutally honest also.

Is there anyway to track the quality hold for the 12/6 lost batch?

Also, I don't see any 2021 4 dr Wildtraks being delivered, can anyone state if they are aware of certain issues with the 2021 4 dr wildtrak?
I received my 4 DR WT last week, one day ahead of the revised EDD of 1/21 (original was 12/23). No idea what the holdup was, but I had all the deadly sins: Lux, tow, MIC. So far everything seems fine. If there was a quality control issue, hopefully they fixed it.

JimNE

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Planning to be brutally honest, but my rig is days from delivering so I’m going to wait until I finish this whole lovely ride I’ve had with the dealership. Something yet will happen 😡 to further the plot.
Sponsored