otherone

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pizza tracker just updated this morning with an EDD of 2/19. What would normally be a very exciting morning is now one of existential dread waiting for the inevitable delay... what a bummer this entire ordering process has become
Same. To me, the fact that people are given ANY kind of earlier date at this point if there is a known issue and pushing is inevitable...its extra hard to swallow.
Sponsored

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is pr

Pish, I even get a discount on a Jeep... she is too emotionally invested in the Bronco to bail.
Lol....I know, just venting. Don't know what else to do now. Also in a jam. My son was 14.5 at the time I ordered my Bronco, Plenty of time right? was gonna give him my car. He will be 16 in 2 weeks . Ironic my original delevery date was his B-day!

Sponsored

cltshadow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read this happened to Chevy, and peoples trucks came in with chewed wiring from rodents..
This is my biggest worry - rodents, the weather, elements, etc....with hundreds/thousands (who knows?) of cars falling into this category, how are they going to quality control these when they're ready? God bless the MAP workers who will be doing this work, but it's going to be near impossible for every vehicle to be shipped without issues lingering. Like others have said, really makes me question wanting this particular vehicle versus trying to find one that isn't by some stroke of luck marked up with a crazy ADM. I originally wanted a painted mod top and I kind of wish the option was available to 99 still to 2023, but since I've already got a VIN I'm stuck. Should've made a second reservation I suppose...

Rudolphba

Wildtrak
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus 300h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alright. I’m annoyed. Oh well.
Question… vehicle has been built, mods up, EDD obviously has been pushed 3 months. Now why has the date of the bottom of my window sticker changed from 1/26 to todays date 2/3????

I’ve never established what that date meant, I assumed it was when the vehicle was actually built. But now that it’s changed, idk. Anyone know??
It was for mine

leervd

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wondering if my new car will not smell like new car once we get them...
Mold, rust... ugh

Where's ASHTON!!??
I swear if the first new car I ever buy doesn't have a new car smell I'll be livid.

otherone

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is part of the reason I'm flip-flopping between disappointment and unbridled anger. Extra cash I've spent in anticipation of my vehicle being built. Between having to extend my lease 6 months and put new tires on the vehicle I'm going to turn in when it expires, I'm already a few thousand dollar invested in the Bronco. Should it get delayed until May, that's two months past my lease extension, meaning I have to abandon my Bronco and buy something else instead. The real kick in the ass, is that my dealer had two BBs stocked back in November, and I had one of them locked-up until Ford gave me a build date and I had to choose between the two. I opted to be patient. Stupid me.

Should the delay happen this morning, I'll be starting my Friday afternoon drinking on Thursday morning :p

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
I feel your pain!! I totaled my car 2 days before my build was scheduled. I decided to hang in and wait but am paying for a weekly lease (FlexCar). If I had thought it might be May, I would have made a different choice. I might have to do that now, but have lost money for no good reason if so.

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just gonna stay optimistic and keep thinking they got some of those good good chips in by my 2/1 build date 🤞🏼
Sponsored