Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For sure.
Is Ford cutting us deals on interest rates that are going up in March and several other times this year and since we are going to have to wait even longer and can't lock rates in we get screwed on whatever we finance(if any)
Sponsored

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All those soft tops letting in snow...

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Ford will send nice swag for those whose poor Broncos sit here. Maybe a nice set of drink koozies. 😡
Or, maybe a detailed status communication would be nice.

KNOWING ford at this point we will probably receive one of those florida beach sand bottles filled with melted snow from ice mountain.

Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is Ford cutting us deals on interest rates that are going up in March and several other times this year and since we are going to have to wait even longer and can't lock rates in we get screwed on whatever we finance(if any)
i said that earlier but these bozos on here talking about who cares if it sits outside for 3 months, same dudes who will show up take delivery and realize that nice payment they estimated is 100 bucks more a month and want to talk to the manager. the complete bliss to understand long term effects is comical.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i said that earlier but these bozos on here talking about who cares if it sits outside for 3 months, same dudes who will show up take delivery and realize that nice payment they estimated is 100 bucks more a month and want to talk to the manager. the complete bliss to understand long term effects is comical.
Ford probably doesn't care because most will finance through them so they can be like "oh i'm sorry interest rates have doubled in the last 3 months, whoops" while they make even more off the interest. I suggest everyone find somewhere else to get financing... for me to offset that interest i'd have to put several thousand more down on it. I can do that but not everyone can. I could pay cash for the thing and may if the rates are too high. Normally i wouldn't due to such low rates but that train is leaving the station soon

Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford probably doesn't care because most will finance through them so they can be like "oh i'm sorry interest rates have doubled in the last 3 months, whoops" while they make even more off the interest. I suggest everyone find somewhere else to get financing... for me to offset that interest i'd have to put several thousand more down on it. I can do that but not everyone can. I could pay cash for the thing and may if the rates are too high. Normally i wouldn't due to such low rates but that train is leaving the station soon

Couldn't agree more

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the problem is how long it is taking them to ship… mines been sitting for 2 and a half weeks built and ready to ship, now it buried under a pile of snow instead of in my garage…
Sorry huge problem there average age of truck drivers is 55 can't persuade the younger generation to drive and it's getting worse the ones that are interested can't pass a drug test

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the finance guy at my dealer must not be typical. He set me up with 2.29 from a CU they use, but as a "back up" to let me take it home that day and gave me a week to get my CU loan at 1.49 set up before he made it final. I haven't bought enough new cars to know though.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder 🤔 if you can get the loan financed now with lower rates and start making payments

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder 🤔 if you can get the loan financed now with lower rates and start making payments
I doubt it. When I've bought something I always needed a bill of sale and title..
Sponsored