Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it bad I'm sitting at the edge of my seat waiting to hear from porkchop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am too and I am in shipping mode even. I just need to know everyone is moving!

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Porkchop! We miss you!!!

OP
OP

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry bout the wait guys. I've been a little busy. I did make it by there yesterday. There is a crap load of Broncos still sitting. Also, more storage lots are popping up all over the place. I know of three new lots full of Broncos. There is some movement at the main lot I have been watching. Unfortunately, it's not a lot. They're using Uhaul trucks to work out of. I did get some video and should have it ready some time this weekend. Settle in, because It's definitely take some time for them to catch up.

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry bout the wait guys. I've been a little busy. I did make it by there yesterday. There is a crap load of Broncos still sitting. Also, more storage lots are popping up all over the place. I know of three new lots full of Broncos. There is some movement at the main lot I have been watching. Unfortunately, it's not a lot. They're using Uhaul trucks to work out of. I did get some video and should have it ready some time this weekend. Settle in, because It's definitely take some time for them to catch up.
Thank you for watching and sending us what you see happening up there. Strangely, seeing your video footage of all those Broncos trapped has been the most comforting thing to me since my Bronco ended up on Ice Mountain. I guess it makes me feel less in the dark and a little more in the know. Your time spent doing this for us is really appreciated. 🙂

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you so much porkchop
Like it was said before you make it warming to see some movement and be the eyes on the ground for us. You are amazing.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are a gift to this group. Thank you. The news and updates are very much appreciated, even if it's not good news.

Hopefully they will at least work on the original lots before moving on to clearing the new lots.

Sponsored

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well guys a shit ton of Broncos are moving off the mountain.

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1/17 build week. Got my built email today. Tracker has not updated.
Sponsored