First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
One of these probably mine. Day one order base bronco. Blend date 12/11/21. Delivery set for end December. Then early Jan. Then mid Jan. Then early Feb. And now early April. Ford hasn’t said a word about why they keep moving the date and I doubt anyone is seriously trying to figure out when they will get around to [throwing in a chip] and getting it out the door. I recognize the logistical and financial difficulties Ford is facing, but it is absurd that they keep cranking out and delivering 2022 Broncos to people who ordered in 2021 while mine just sits there.
Sponsored

rubi14

Base
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
One of these probably mine. Day one order base bronco. Blend date 12/11/21. Delivery set for end December. Then early Jan. Then mid Jan. Then early Feb. And now early April. Ford hasn’t said a word about why they keep moving the date and I doubt anyone is seriously trying to figure out when they will get around to [throwing in a chip] and getting it out the door. I recognize the logistical and financial difficulties Ford is facing, but it is absurd that they keep cranking out and delivering 2022 Broncos to people who ordered in 2021 while mine just sits there.

almost same scenario...after over a year, I had to change my order from a my21 to my22, been in production since January, delivery date went from Feb 8 to May 8, I dont even care anymore, minimal excitement.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

ddbrennan

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All I can say is that Ford lies. I was told multiple times by both the dealer area rep and by the Bronco Hotline that my 12/13 blend was built on 12/15 back from Mod Shop on 12/22 after roof rail install and was just waiting for a truck load to come my way. EDD was 12/28 then 1/27 then 2/7 now 3/28. Clearly I am on ice mountain at this point waiting for chips but why didn't they just say that to begin with instead of building up my hopes multiple times.

Sponsored

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lozada77

Base
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope Ford starts to ship these Broncos
out soon , I know there is a chip shortage or at least that is what they are saying. I have an inside source and these Broncos are being sold at the Auction with the Dealer sticker still on them.

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope Ford starts to ship these Broncos
out soon , I know there is a chip shortage or at least that is what they are saying. I have an inside source and these Broncos are being sold at the Auction with the Dealer sticker still on them.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Local, big corporate dealer is currently listing 15 Broncos for sale, starting at $5,000 ADM. Looks like mostly soft top Big Bends and Outer Banks. I highly suspect these are actual stock units and not just reservation walk aways. They are even listed as 'Stock' on the order summary. Not sure if that means what I think it means. Maddening. 1,121 New Cars, SUVs in Stock | Woodhouse

Ford Bronco 1,000's of Broncos Still Waiting...Dirt Mountain Then, Ice Mountain Now. 1644370726417

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just remember, the family of mice you saved this winter didn't have a homeless shelter until you and Ford teamed up to provide them one.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So... Built in 2020-2021 and sold in 2022-2024.... How does that work?
Simple, order through Granger... You can expect Ford to screw them until 2024 on allocation.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wait until everone complains that their bronco has more than 20 miles on the odometer....

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Local, big corporate dealer is currently listing 15 Broncos for sale, starting at $5,000 ADM. Looks like mostly soft top Big Bends and Outer Banks. I highly suspect these are actual stock units and not just reservation walk aways. They are even listed as 'Stock' on the order summary. Not sure if that means what I think it means. Maddening. 1,121 New Cars, SUVs in Stock | Woodhouse

Ford Bronco 1,000's of Broncos Still Waiting...Dirt Mountain Then, Ice Mountain Now. 1644370726417
Meanwhile my dealer still has people in line for 4 door softtops that arent getting filled.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked at several of the windows stickers. They were all green. Doesn't green mean customer special order vs blue for dealer stock?
Sponsored