Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

unfortunately if the assembly reopens on Monday, I think us 1/25ers are waiting a much longer time. While it has been shut down this week, there was a team going around and putting in chips to the cars that needed them. If they are working on future cars starting Monday, our builds will be a second thought
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group tenor
Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HEY!! I just learned if you click the light bulb in the top right corner it switches to dark mode :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

weshamm

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no update for me on pizza tracker. 1/25 blend. 4448 rotation.

Side note, the GM at the dealership I ordered through is a friend. He also ordered a Bronco and was built and shipped in early Dec but has not received it yet. No one could find it but he finally saw yesterday that it was apparently damaged during transit. He’s the GM of a dealership and still couldn’t get anyone to tell him where it is or what happened or literally anything about it. It just happened to update in their system that it was, “Sold To: Ford Motor Co. Damaged-Orig Dlr…” Just goes to show you that the craziness is happening to most everyone with no rhyme or reason.

Sponsored

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1/26 blend, Mods popped, LJM3 (so my stick shift is essentially built)...new EDD has been May 14 (was Feb 14) for a week + now...no update to shipping tracker just says pending

My HPR Big Bend can't get here soon enough!

Jpayne

Big Bend
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there any rhyme or reason a 1/25 blend would still b sitting there and some later dates are shipping. I just don't get it that they don't go in order ?

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there any rhyme or reason a 1/25 blend would still b sitting there and some later dates are shipping. I just don't get it that they don't go in order ?
I think it was really dependent on who was farthest out in the parking lot. I think the earlier 1/24 week Broncos are pushed more in the lot so they started outside in to make it easier to move them around. My biggest concern is them not getting to us on the inside before going back to assembly line stuff for future builds

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1/26 blend, Mods popped, LJM3 (so my stick shift is essentially built)...new EDD has been May 14 (was Feb 14) for a week + now...no update to shipping tracker just says pending

My HPR Big Bend can't get here soon enough!
Is there a website / location we can go to that describes the Mods ?

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The date on the bottom of my window sticker just updated from 2/3/2022 to 2/11/2022 ? Anyone have a clue what that means ?

Sponsored

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The date on the bottom of my window sticker just updated from 2/3/2022 to 2/11/2022 ? Anyone have a clue what that means ?
I am pretty sure it is just automatically updated, I think the window sticker stops providing helpful info once you are in our stage of "In Production", the only thing that could possibly change is from Convoy <-> Rail if you are far but not too far away from the plant.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it was really dependent on who was farthest out in the parking lot. I think the earlier 1/24 week Broncos are pushed more in the lot so they started outside in to make it easier to move them around. My biggest concern is them not getting to us on the inside before going back to assembly line stuff for future builds
Yes tend to agree however there are some odd things such as several 1/26ers before and after me getting built but mine remains untouched per the tracker. Does this mean they parked my 1/26 blend far away from the other 1/26ers? Not sure what to make of it.

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes tend to agree however there are some odd things such as several 1/26ers before and after me getting built but mine remains untouched per the tracker. Does this mean they parked my 1/26 blend far away from the other 1/26ers? Not sure what to make of it.
My theory is your build is waiting on more than just the quick chip or it was parked in a weird place

edit: also possible it is built but your tracker isn’t updating

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My theory is your build is waiting on more than just the quick chip or it was parked in a weird place

edit: also possible it is built but your tracker isn’t updating
Yes also a plausible explanation. I know the person right before me in rotation has the exact build less the color and was built/shipped. But the tracker updating seems to be inconsistent. Perhaps mine is "built" but the tracker isn't updating.

The only factor for mine too is convoy vs rail. A majority of the built 1/26s are rail. Maybe they have available rail cars to fill and are finishing those who are rail to get those moving. In my case perhaps there's a convoy shortage or there's no one going to Illinois from Michigan at the moment. I've literally thought through all the possibilities haha

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group giphy

Bradley98

Badlands
First Name
Bradlet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I got an update from my dealer today confirming the chip hold, but my EDD is still in feb just got pushed a couple of days. I’m not sure what to think or if I should be excited lol.
Sponsored