Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Farley is a moron and Ford has changed the rules twice so far during this whole process. The good dealers in no way are at fault over this.
I couldn’t agree more.
Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, any idea if the ones currently scheduled for SAC are on microchip hold?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter

“In response to the question about allocations, regardless of the vehicle, we communicate to our dealers that we expect them to operate within Ford’s allocation system, which treats all dealers fairly and complies with state laws, and to not take customer orders in excess of what the dealer knows it can fill.”
John I can’t help but feel this is a direct stab at granger and you.

Kinda hard to gauge what we can do based off of an allocation that's given after the ordering begins. If they would give us an allocation of 2000, we can handle it. Based upon how the 2021 allocation formula was presented to us prior to 2021 ordering, we were good with it and after the allocation was handed out 70 and then up'd to 108, our customers were good with it. We did not receive an allocation prior to 2022 ordering and anticipated "fair" would be to continue the same allocation formula for 2022 that occurred in 2021. That didn't happen. Instead, we got the three answers I mentioned in the previous page of this thread.

/john

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John @StephensAutoCenter,

It appears Ford has increased the prices again. Will price protection be honored for what the original order invoice stated? Reserved 8/16/21. Converted to order 10/26/21.

TIA!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John @StephensAutoCenter,

It appears Ford has increased the prices again. Will price protection be honored for what the original order invoice stated? Reserved 8/16/21. Converted to order 10/26/21.

TIA!

Our price is based on the invoice price at the time of final build at Ford. The Build Summary you receive when we placed your order is an estimate based off of what Ford generated. If Ford offers additional price protection above the original price protection, they haven't yet informed us, but it will be up to them.

/john

Sponsored

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our price is based on the invoice price at the time of final build at Ford. The Build Summary you receive when we placed your order is an estimate based off of what Ford generated. If Ford offers additional price protection above the original price protection, they haven't yet informed us, but it will be up to them.

/john
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 9FB5C8E9-15FB-4BF7-ABF3-800D7A938556

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John, thanks as always for keeping us informed.

A month ago, your spreadsheet indicated I was #20 on the overall SAC list, and #15 in line in terms of unscheduled orders. Sitting here with crossed fingers every time I make incremental progress...

What will I spend my time tracking once this is delivered? I know...my Cybertruck order!

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any news on how many have been previewed this week? Besides the 17 a few months ago, there has been some slim pickins.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ouch, MSRP on my build looks like it went up $1800. I wonder what that translates into for SAC pricing. That's a hefty bump and kind of sucks for the very long term order holders if we get stuck with it.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John, thanks as always for keeping us informed.

A month ago, your spreadsheet indicated I was #20 on the overall SAC list, and #15 in line in terms of unscheduled orders. Sitting here with crossed fingers every time I make incremental progress...

What will I spend my time tracking once this is delivered? I know...my Cybertruck order!
Hey, right in front of me at #16. I'm hoping we get some good news or at least a decent allocation this month. We got a boatload of Badlands in the top 16 and my only hope is constraints on LUX as I'm just a high package peasant.

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, right in front of me at #16. I'm hoping we get some good news or at least a decent allocation this month. We got a boatload of Badlands in the top 16 and my only hope is constraints on LUX as I'm just a high package peasant.

Hey, me too! Badlands High. But I'm also 2 door and Sasquatch, so I take no offense if you wind up leap-frogging me!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have heard three different things from Ford on three different occasions:

1st Occasion: "....if Ford has the supplies, they're building everything." or something close to that.

2nd Occasion: "....you're getting hosed." Paraphrased of course.

3rd Occasion: ".....if the supplies are available, we're building ALL reservations in 2022." again, paraphrased.

/john
John, from your mouth to the Ford Gods ears.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We who placed orders in 2021 (possibly even those of us who agreed for code 99 status for the multitude of reasons) have the 2021 price locked in. Ford told us late last year what that difference was between model years. The price has gone up again, so logically, the difference between 21 and 22 has increased as well. We should still be paying the 2021 price. Take with grain of salt. Ford doesn't have to do anything. Then can totally shoot themselves in the foot by refusing to adjust the price protection amount, but that's their prerogative. This is already shaping up to be my final brand new Ford purchase.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We who placed orders in 2021 (possibly even those of us who agreed for code 99 status for the multitude of reasons) have the 2021 price locked in. Ford told us late last year what that difference was between model years. The price has gone up again, so logically, the difference between 21 and 22 has increased as well. We should still be paying the 2021 price. Take with grain of salt. Ford doesn't have to do anything. Then can totally shoot themselves in the foot by refusing to adjust the price protection amount, but that's their prerogative. This is already shaping up to be my final brand new Ford purchase.
I just screenshot a dealers post from the price increase thread and it appears we are price protected though it will work different for this. Here you go...
Screenshot_20220222-115055__01.jpg

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just screenshot a dealers post from the price increase thread and it appears we are price protected though it will work different for this. Here you go...
Screenshot_20220222-115055__01.jpg
Sweet, thanks for sharing that. Still falls under "my dealer said" but looks legit besides the user name
Sponsored