Sponsored

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our scheduling for April hasn't happened yet. It appears that not every dealer is scheduled on the same week.

On another note, for some odd reason, NONE of our orders were pushed to May like a lot of other dealers. No clue as to why. Happy about it, but clueless.

/john
Hi John, I’m a little confused on that statement. Mine had a blend date of 1/21 but on the back door tracker it says my delivery changed from 2/06 to 5/06. I assume it’s on Ice Mountain. Are you saying that my estimated delivery date was not pushed to 5/06 and is still scheduled for Feb delivery?
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi John, I’m a little confused on that statement. Mine had a blend date of 1/21 but on the back door tracker it says my delivery changed from 2/06 to 5/06. I assume it’s on Ice Mountain. Are you saying that my estimated delivery date was not pushed to 5/06 and is still scheduled for Feb delivery?

Delivery dates are different than build dates. I can't see expected delivery date times, just production dates. I see none for May. A Bronco could get built and then wait on Ice Mountain for an extended amount of time and we here at the dealership would not see that info.

/john

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivery dates are different than build dates. I can't see expected delivery date times, just production dates. I see none for May. A Bronco could get built and then wait on Ice Mountain for an extended amount of time and we here at the dealership would not see that info.

/john
Gotcha John, thanks

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter
John
I know there hasn’t been a lot of movement but can we expect an updated order list on or close to the first?
thank You and best regards.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter
John
I know there hasn’t been a lot of movement but can we expect an updated order list on or close to the first?
thank You and best regards.

I've been waiting for April scheduled jobs to sort before I update the list. Should be in the next two-three weeks. We usually don't get scheduled until the second half of the month.

/john

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very disappointing day so far. From what I gather, the backdoor link isn't updating anyone's schedule date and all the notifications are coming from the dealer.
Anyone from Stephen's get notified?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very disappointing day so far. From what I gather, the backdoor link isn't updating anyone's schedule date and all the notifications are coming from the dealer.
Anyone from Stephen's get notified?
Pizza tracker showed me "shipped" Tuesday and John emailed me that it arrived on Wednesday.

Had been sitting on built status for a month.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker showed me "shipped" Tuesday and John emailed me that it arrived on Wednesday.

Had been sitting on built status for a month.
Congrats! Great to see Stephen's is getting some in.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anything scheduled this time? It seems scheduling across the board has been stagnant. At some point one would think the dam is about to break on builds. It was looking hopeful the first scheduling of 22MY with builds everywhere and the last couple have just been little poots, lol.

I really thought I would be in this thing during Spring now I'm just hoping I see it this summer.

Sponsored

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything scheduled this time? It seems scheduling across the board has been stagnant. At some point one would think the dam is about to break on builds. It was looking hopeful the first scheduling of 22MY with builds everywhere and the last couple have just been little poots, lol.

I really thought I would be in this thing during Spring now I'm just hoping I see it this summer.
I think you just called me a little poot (which I guess I understand). My blend date is Tuesday. They're plugging along....slowly.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

will there be an updated list with also hand raisers that 99ed for Raptors? I think I have been at #16 for a bit. Hoping between 99s and scheduled builds I've moved a little.

When Ford sends us additional information, we will re-evaluate the situation and perhaps put out another list. We're really waiting on our potential "additional allocation" to be generated (if any), those above the number of "hand raisers".

/john

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had 5 more scheduled for April.

/john
Yikes, was hoping for a lot more as I'm sure you were as well.
Has everyone been notified? I've heard the backdoor link is not updating for scheduling.