Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

he's a dealer.
User name is just "BRONCO wannabe". Other dealer accounts use the name of the business in their user names. I wish Ford would tell us directly what was going on. I trust SAC and Grainger on their info. Every other dealer, I take their say-so lightly and not to heart

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John,

Will we be able to change our order or is March 7 a deadline for changes also?

Thanks
2ndGenIrish

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John,

Will we be able to change our order or is March 7 a deadline for changes also?

Thanks
2ndGenIrish
Per yesterday's email located in Order Holder FAQs. Be prepared to lose price protection subsequent of those changes.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.55.03 AM

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Per yesterday's email located in Order Holder FAQs. Be prepared to lose price protection subsequent of those changes.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.55.03 AM
Sounds like changing Tow or MIC options would still be ok?

Also, any scheduling or allocation updates for SAC?

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tend not to post in other group buy threads but...

Nowhere does it say in that snippet or the memo that price protection will be lost. It states that any (post March 8th) changes will cause the order to be updated with the new mid-year pricing. Same thing happened when orders were updated from MY21 to MY22 and reflected the then current pricing.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tend not to post in other group buy threads but...

Nowhere does it say in that snippet or the memo that price protection will be lost. It states that any (post March 8th) changes will cause the order to be updated with the new mid-year pricing. Same thing happened when orders were updated from MY21 to MY22 and reflected the then current pricing.
so if you change your order prior to production and change from HIGH pkg to LUX pkg (example) you still are locked in on the price per the purchase agreement? Or is the price protection only related to simply the trim level? Not trying to spread rumors or misguide folks but help me understand and thanks.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Our offer is for $1250 below invoice. That invoice will be generated at the time the vehicle is built at Ford's plant. The Build Summary that I sent you, was Ford's "estimate" on what the Invoice and MSRP will be at the time of delivery. That is and has always been, subject to change. There's no "guarantee" that a price you received in October will be the same price you see on the invoice. Ford has offered price protection on different levels between MY21 and MY22 pricing. They may also roll that over to MY22.5 or MY23, that's unclear at this time. However, any price protection is between Ford and the customer. The invoice will reflect Ford's up-to-date invoicing/MSPR pricing and the "price protection" is something Ford refunds after purchase and isn't reflected at the time of purchase (so far that I've seen).

/john

acmepa

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our offer is for $1250 below invoice. That invoice will be generated at the time the vehicle is built at Ford's plant. The Build Summary that I sent you, was Ford's "estimate" on what the Invoice and MSRP will be at the time of delivery. That is and has always been, subject to change. There's no "guarantee" that a price you received in October will be the same price you see on the invoice. Ford has offered price protection on different levels between MY21 and MY22 pricing. They may also roll that over to MY22.5 or MY23, that's unclear at this time. However, any price protection is between Ford and the customer. The invoice will reflect Ford's up-to-date invoicing/MSPR pricing and the "price protection" is something Ford refunds after purchase and isn't reflected at the time of purchase (so far that I've seen).

/john
@StephensAutoCenter Thank you for the info John! Not sure if applicable but in another thread there was some additional context provided. Here is the link and the info I'm pointing to is all in the first post.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-price-increased-again.37528/

notably 2 areas stood out:
1. Eligible customer orders have each been issued a Price Protection Certificate in the amount of the Price Protection being offered (difference between 22MY price level and 21MY price level). Certificates do not factor in any mid-year 22MY Bronco price increases. For any additional 22MY Bronco price increases, Dealers can claim price protection under the standard process (See MBG # 2021-15N: Price Protection Refresher for a reminder of the Price Protection process)
  • Ford guarantees the price of a factory ordered vehicle based on the price level in effect at the time of the order date.
  • If there is a price increase after the order date, Ford will calculate the difference and reimburse the dealer via SmartVincent.

Last edited:

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter , I think everyone is wondering how many you got scheduled for April, especially since they screwed you with 6 for Feb and March.

Can you provide us a #?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Our scheduling for April hasn't happened yet. It appears that not every dealer is scheduled on the same week.

On another note, for some odd reason, NONE of our orders were pushed to May like a lot of other dealers. No clue as to why. Happy about it, but clueless.

/john

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so if you change your order prior to production and change from HIGH pkg to LUX pkg (example) you still are locked in on the price per the purchase agreement? Or is the price protection only related to simply the trim level? Not trying to spread rumors or misguide folks but help me understand and thanks.
I think the big takeaway (and I welcome all feedback if I'm wrong on this) is that you lose price protection if making significant (trim/series) changes after March 7. My specific interest was in potentially changing from Badlands to Wildtrak with the new Hoss 3.0 package. But because that can only be ordered after March 7th (along with the Everglades?), I'm assuming price protection would be lost for anyone considering a change like this.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the big takeaway (and I welcome all feedback if I'm wrong on this) is that you lose price protection if making significant (trim/series) changes after March 7. My specific interest was in potentially changing from Badlands to Wildtrak with the new Hoss 3.0 package. But because that can only be ordered after March 7th (along with the Everglades?), I'm assuming price protection would be lost for anyone considering a change like this.
Yeah I’m sure that’s no coincidence.

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John,
I have an order with you for a Badlonds Sasquatch Lux. MIC towing 2.7 leather. What additional features would come only from the factory? I am interested in hoop steps, security., remote start. Which of the newer choices are factory installed?
Thanks
2ndGenIrish

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
John,
I have an order with you for a Badlonds Sasquatch Lux. MIC towing 2.7 leather. What additional features would come only from the factory? I am interested in hoop steps, security., remote start. Which of the newer choices are factory installed?
Thanks
2ndGenIrish
Perimeter alarms are included at the base level and remote start is added in at the mid pkg level so you should have that already. I bet hoop steps would be a dealer installed option.
Sponsored