Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too be fair that should have been expected. Limited release vehicles rarely qualify for AXZ pricing.
Yes and no? This seems like it's caught in the middle. A Shelby or Raptor is different as it's a separate brand almost.

This is almost like a Focus RS, but the RS came with significant upgrades to the ST. This FE is just a combination of other models.
Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes and no? This seems like it's caught in the middle. A Shelby or Raptor is different as it's a separate brand almost.

This is almost like a Focus RS, but the RS came with significant upgrades to the ST. This FE is just a combination of other models.
It was really a "I'm not sure yet, ordering is still a few months off." The theme of all the answers was "please wait until closer to order date".

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I scaled it using Bluebeam. Obviously there is a lot of room for error. I took the side shot of the 4 door Bronco and calibrated my scale off the Dueler 32" tire. Transfered this to the window above and found it to be roughly 24 inches... I then took the 24" window and looked at the shot of it laying in the tailgate. It seems there is 30 inches of space from the back of the seat to where the tailgate shuts. (2.5 feet of space). Keep in mind these are very rough numbers.

1597321355796.png
1597321379347.png
Any chance you could use the same tool on the side profile shot I posted above. I’m getting to like 26 and change for the window. And estimating 32 for the length of the trunk.

30 just sounds shockingly low. Wrangler is 34.5”
Only problem with using BlueBeam (as both of you know I'm sure) It's not dead on. It's close. Also throw in the size of the pic you are basing it on (assuming both pictures are identical, let's say 5x7 as an example). Then by trying to take a dimension on a skew there's certainly no definitive answer on this one. But it is cool that you 2 are pretty close to being on the same page as each other. So in the end, probably pretty close with your numbers.. then again, how far could you really be off? :unsure:

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The RS wasn't available for AXZ, and the RS was a production vehicle. The FE is a run of 7000, which makes it a limited edition. If the FE was going to be around for the entire length of production then I'd completely agree with you.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great information thank you!

I'll ask since I don't think it's been asked yet. Think a set of golf clubs will fit in the back of the 4 door? Looks like from the pictures it will be tight

Sponsored

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just wanted to say thanks @atonge40. You really hooked us up when we are all dying for information. Covid plus a year wait for our Broncos is going to turn as all crazy.

I’m really happy that Ford has been giving us a ton of glimpses at these trucks.

If you guys look at the news about protests and you see a sign that says “But how deep is the 4d cargo really!!” I have finally lost it.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the four piece option, which looks like T tops (old school) for the driver and passenger, but the 6 piece I'm assuming would be the same style (t-top) as the front section, but for the center piece of the 4 door?

Inkedroof-multi-part1_LI.jpg
My understanding is the 4 piece is the T-top over the front seats, a single piece over the second row seats, and the entire cargo area.

The 6 piece is the exact same setup, but the 2 additional pieces are the 2 removable rear side windows.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only problem with using BlueBeam (as both of you know I'm sure) It's not dead on. It's close. Also throw in the size of the pic you are basing it on (assuming both pictures are identical, let's say 5x7 as an example). Then by trying to take a dimension on a skew there's certainly no definitive answer on this one. But it is cool that you 2 are pretty close to being on the same page as each other. So in the end, probably pretty close with your numbers.. then again, how far could you really be off? :unsure:
Exactly. I just did it to try and help you out and to get a general idea. I would never wager money on dimensions such as these for the reasons you stated. I'm sure someone can do better as well.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you!

Q. Will the Velocity Blue be available for order with late delivery or a separate ordering scheme?
A. It will be available for order at launch. Delivery may be delayed.
"Delivery may be delayed" - We are probably waiting anyway so most likely no real world impact.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great information thank you!

I'll ask since I don't think it's been asked yet. Think a set of golf clubs will fit in the back of the 4 door? Looks like from the pictures it will be tight
Great question. I think they should. He said about 4 feet wide. A driver is about 45-46 inches. Might have to go on a slight diagonal, but shouldn't be an issue.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Additional video with some more views (y)
Interesting that the winch (around 0:26) covers that rectangular panel we've all been wondering about. That would seem to support the idea that it does not contain the radar and all the critical sensors and radar are near the rear view mirror.

Was thinking that perhaps the panel could be a cover for some sort of winch mounting points, but don't think that works with the intercooler.

I saw the four piece option, which looks like T tops (old school) for the driver and passenger, but the 6 piece I'm assuming would be the same style (t-top) as the front section, but for the center piece of the 4 door?

Inkedroof-multi-part1_LI.jpg
It's a single panel over the second row, so 4 pieces for the actual roof. The additional 2 pieces for the Modular top are the 2 removable rear glass panels.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Q. Where are the locations going to be for the Off-Roadeos?
A. The first one is in Austin, TX. The others are TBA.
Not sure how I missed this when I first read the post! Makes me wonder if its at Hidden Falls in Marble Falls.

T-Bone08

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So like I thought badlands and Sasquatch are the same suspension. Woot! Great news.

Get the badlands MT and add 35s later.
Agreed. I’m sure this has been posted before, but would you need an additional lift kit on the stock badlands to put on 35s? Would that void warranty?

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I aint bout to lie... That cyber orange sport is looking sexy..

BUT will my fatass fit in it?

Prolly not.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And thank you @atonge40 and "Doug" for this!
Sponsored