Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I did! Day 598–Drove from West Palm Beach to Orlando yesterday to pick up my 2 door Eruption Green Badlands w SAS. Took a look inside my Bronco and…noticed immediately that I had black MGV front seats, but black/grey cloth seats in the back. How does this pass two QC inspections??? Dealer was mortified and immediately called Ford. Very responsive service, and dealer said they would make it right. Still very happy to have it home.
So you got the Bad Diamond interior?
Sorry couldn't help myself.
Congrats and how long did they think on the replacement seats?

Sponsored

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting for delivery from the railyard. Likely to be tomorrow which puts my EDD which used to be on the tracker accurate. I hope it comes today but not likely.
My dealer today confirmed my B is in Colorado, however it was stated that no idea on when it might show up….

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Early Friday morning and still stuck in Production. I might start a Table 9 sadness thread so I don't bring you all down every day with my sad story. My apologies.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group E8CD8AAB-FC04-40EF-A6FD-B8EB3B747F94
I’m rooting for you. Hope it comes soon.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes I did! Day 598–Drove from West Palm Beach to Orlando yesterday to pick up my 2 door Eruption Green Badlands w SAS. Took a look inside my Bronco and…noticed immediately that I had black MGV front seats, but black/grey cloth seats in the back. How does this pass two QC inspections??? Dealer was mortified and immediately called Ford. Very responsive service, and dealer said they would make it right. Still very happy to have it home.
That’s crazy. Maybe it Will add value to it, like misprinted stamps or baseball cards. Still better than the guy who got mismatched tail lights. Either way, congrats on delivery. Having the wrong seat is much better than staring at your edd every day. Let us know how long it takes to get the new seat.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm rooting for all the remaining 12/20ers to get their Bronco!

I had the RiderGraphix stripes put on yesterday. Before getting my vehicle I thought I'd take the badge off immediately and put on the Bronco script emblems (which I already bought), but I'm starting to like the Black Diamond badge.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 20220303_201203

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 20220304_173020

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 20220304_173158

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 20220304_173203

Shredtron

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K2s
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bad Diamond seats, 😂 I like that! I checked with my dealer rep yesterday ,and n news. Ford is working on it tho, and I’ll keep you posted when I get some more info.
So you got the Bad Diamond interior?
Sorry couldn't help myself.
Congrats and how long did they think on the replacement seats?
Bad Diamond seats, 😂 I like that! I checked with my dealer rep yesterday, and he had no news. Ford is working on it tho, and I’ll keep you posted when I get some more info. Meanwhile, I folded down the back seats so I don’t have to look at them!

I also noticed some scratches on the front left MIC panel locking hub, and a puncture in the rubber seal in the same area on top of the windshield, so someone really tossed around the left top panel trying to put it on, or remove it. I told my rep to let Foird know about it, and fix it. I might as well get ever Knick and abrasion I see done while I can. I also have dust/dirt everywhere in the interior. Ice Mountain really did us no favors.

Sponsored

Bulldog33

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Mossey yesterday. They went down to the yard for me this morning and I just picked my girl up! Check out the photo from the yard. He said there were a bunch of Broncos there. Call your dealers! BNSF is allowing dealer pick up.

74DC955B-9DFC-4AA6-92A5-1741D9C31C82.jpeg

5C64D4EE-AFB1-42E0-87B1-DBD9612B18CD.jpeg

BB3097D1-B5CF-4B85-B0FA-5BFB17195B92.jpeg

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been sitting at the Rail Yard outside of Denver since 3/2. Hopefully next week…..maybe!

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still at railyard supposed to have been picked up yesterday. Dealer said last week he would go pick it up but that’s close to 100 miles already on a brand new vehicle plus the ice mountain and modification shop mileage. What’s another few days after waiting since the day one reservation.

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2019 F150,1978 F250,1990 TBirdSC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the call from my salesman at lunchtime on Friday that my Bronco arrived that morning. I used Cat's excellent checklist to inspect the new arrival. It passed the checklist with the following exceptions:
1. Dealer added the front license plate bracket even though I stated not to previously. They resolved it by removing the bracket and adding little black plugs. Ugh!
2. There was a scuff on the passenger side front bumper and flare. My son actually noticed it before I did when we were beginning our inspection. I suspect it happened during transportation.
I did receive a small price reduction but it did put a slight damper on the buying experience.

Overall, I am happy that the waiting phase of the Bronco experience has ended!

Spreadsheet updated.

My Bronco ready to go home.jpg

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the call from my salesman at lunchtime on Friday that my Bronco arrived that morning. I used Cat's excellent checklist to inspect the new arrival. It passed the checklist with the following exceptions:
1. Dealer added the front license plate bracket even though I stated not to previously. They resolved it by removing the bracket and adding little black plugs. Ugh!
2. There was a scuff on the passenger side front bumper and flare. My son actually noticed it before I did when we were beginning our inspection. I suspect it happened during transportation.
I did receive a small price reduction but it did put a slight damper on the buying experience.

Overall, I am happy that the waiting phase of the Bronco experience has ended!

Spreadsheet updated.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group My Bronco ready to go home
Congrats!
Sponsored