Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I honestly do not understand this- why would anyone care for some random photo of a truck sitting in the plant? What's the point? I'm missing something. I kind of understand if it's the ACTUAL truck you own, sort of like waiting in a looong line to touch a real "moon rock" at a museum, but if you wait in line to touch a rock that was from out back behind the museum..... well, you get the point.
A lot of people, like myself, saved all the documents, emails, window stickers, etc. to remember and document their Bronco's journey.

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Velocity blue 4 door non-squatch Black Diamond anyone.
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! 3C6A3E72-786E-4DA5-ADF2-F8A768966CE8 (1)
That's what my exact build is. I think that's the first photo I have seen that was a copy of my order. Usually, they are soft top and SAS. I won't get my photo for a long time but it's nice to see what it will look like exactly.

Johnnyh

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350, '16 Mazda CX-3 GT, '10 Mazda 3-GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Administrator Maybe we could make this a sticky?

[Edit] Before perusing this fast-growing thread, please visit the Production Line Photos site that’s been set up by Hayley from Bronco Babes, (and brought to my attention by @Beach_Bum )! There are many Bronco baby pics there, and you can also check to see if they need yours. Please go there first! 😎

———————————————————————-

Most of us who have received our Broncos (or are about to) have received an email from Ford with a picture of our Bronco as it rolled off the assembly line. However, a few unfortunate souls never got their “baby picture”, and instead got a Dear John letter apologizing. Maybe we can help!

If you never got your photo, post here with the details… Trim level, color, top
material, door count, etc., and maybe someone who owns a perfect match can post their photo, and you can steal it and pretend that it’s your own!

Remember, bolt-on accessories (roof rails, bull bars, etc.) don’t matter, because they’re installed after the photo is taken.

I’ll start with mine. If you never got a photo of your Cyber Orange Black Diamond 4-door with the optional alloy wheels, here you go!

Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! 3C6A3E72-786E-4DA5-ADF2-F8A768966CE8 (1)
Thanks for the effort Looking for A Cactus Gray, 2 Dr. Black Diamond (2021 modular bumper) MIC top w/roof rack, Non-Sasq. w/optional alum. wheels

Stangmurder

Black Diamond
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2018 Challenger T/A, & Black Dimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 door black dimond sasquatch area 51
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! image (1)

Sponsored

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone has an area 51 4 door badlands sasquatch with mod bumper photo, I will be eternally grateful

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got the photo or an apology email. Waa Waa! But I'll take a
Cyber Orange,
4 door
soft top with the
factory wheels if anyone has it.
All my good stuff I put on the inside because my outside stuff is already sitting in my storage shed waiting for my bronco to come home.
Thanks! Glad to be of assistance!! Heck this might be yous and they sent the pic to me! I was extremely lucky. My salesman sent me a text 'Why do you think your Bronco is here." I sent him a pic of United Road showing delivered. He was still asking me how I knew when I picked it up! lol
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! Close up of Bronco on assembly line

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is great. I got the “dear John”, but didn’t lose sleep over it. Now I feel like I want the picture. Nothing on the Productionlinephotos site for the following. There’s a close one, but not this. Hope someone else has a pic of this build.

Black Diamond
2dr Cactus Grey
2022 color matched keypad
Non-Sasquatch and no upgraded alloy wheels

that’s it. Pretty basic 2dr BD

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Eruption green 4dr
Sasquatch
MIC
Mod bumper

Whinney 2112

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never got my assembly line bronco! Built since January and absolutely zero movement from icemountain.

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eruption Green
4 Door
Outer Banks
Soft Top

Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! Bronco Just Born