Sponsored

Golden ticket on delivered reservation number?

Hussberry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I confirmed with Ford that it wasn’t a mistake, too.
Well can any of you order it? Because I can't.

According to dealership. Can't even order a base on my reservation. Order banks are closed for 2022 . Still no word from the zone rep

According to Ford customer service. You need to have put an order in prior to the 28th to order a 2022.
Sponsored

Hussberry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s just like the ADM on hand raiser allocation, Ford isn’t going to do anything about it unless you file a complaint. The results you get on the Ford line vary, I’d call until you get someone who knows what they’re doing.
I can't order a bronco raptor even tho I am a hand raiser. Zone rep said only one specialty unit vehicle per person. I received a bronco first edition. Ford phone calls have done nothing for me.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can't order a bronco raptor even tho I am a hand raiser. Zone rep said only one specialty unit vehicle per person. I received a bronco first edition. Ford phone calls have done nothing for me.
Regardless of your situation, if you received an email from Ford saying, “You are one of the select few who have been given an opportunity to order a Ford Bronco Raptor SUV,” you should not stop contacting Ford until you can order a Raptor or file a complaint.

I think Ford wants these Raptors to go to the folks whom Ford selected in the email you apparently received, as opposed to whomever the dealers could get the most money out of, because otherwise Ford can’t say that a majority of their new Bronco Raptors went to early reservations instead of dealer markup. Duh.

ETA: Maybe the GT was a sham all along?

Ford could say, ‘Oh yeah, these are all majority early reservations, nothing to see here,’ but really the Raptors are going to dealer stock because Ford mostly gave the GTs to people with Broncos already who happened to have a second reservation.

Reason I say that: “My dealer said” half of their 10+ GTs were like mine.

Last edited:

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most dealers have no idea how people are getting picked for the golden tickets. If you got one though, it’s definitely valid.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are you a hand raiser or did you win a GT? There is a difference.

Also the GT is a sham. The dealership can tack on a 50-100K ADM on any GT to push a winner out and place the order for someone else. At most the GT just gives you first chance to buy one, you have no leverage on price.

Hussberry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are you a hand raiser or did you win a GT? There is a difference.

Also the GT is a sham. The dealership can tack on a 50-100K ADM on any GT to push a winner out and place the order for someone else. At most the GT just gives you first chance to buy one, you have no leverage on price.
I am a golden ticket holder and still can’t order
Ford Bronco Golden ticket on delivered reservation number? 44D1AE99-2B4C-4028-9D85-CF1A08857799

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am a golden ticket holder and still can’t order
I'll be honest at this point you may want to just go sit at your dealership all day and get everyone on the phone. If Ford confirmed it's a valid order you need to sit down with your dealer and get them on the same page. You are running out of time too. Good luck.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

place the order for the Raptor using that reservation number and see what happens maybe you get luck but your dealer might say deny you and keep it for themselves .

Hussberry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
place the order for the Raptor using that reservation number and see what happens maybe you get luck but your dealer might say deny you and keep it for themselves .
can’t order on an already delivered truck and can’t use my other reservation because it wasn’t converted prior to Feb 28th

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

can’t order on an already delivered truck and can’t use my other reservation because it wasn’t converted prior to Feb 28th
guessing sense it was allocated for your dealer that they well place the order for dealer stock and sale it for 150k and I bet Ford knew this too.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bet your dealer still gets that Raptor though, right?

This is exactly what I’m talking about. The GTs are going to dealer stock.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I bet your dealer still gets that Raptor though, right?

This is exactly what I’m talking about. The GTs are going to dealer stock.
In his example, he shouldn’t be getting the Raptor anyway. The GT’s are meant for people waiting to be scheduled, he’s neither.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In his example, he shouldn’t be getting the Raptor anyway. The GT’s are meant for people waiting to be scheduled, he’s neither.
The hand-raiser allocations are for the people who Ford selected and sent the lucky emails to.

Your reasoning here is what’s transferring the GTs to dealer stock, I suspect.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The hand-raiser allocations are for the people who Ford selected and sent the lucky emails to.

Your reasoning here is what’s transferring the GTs to dealer stock, I suspect.

I thought I read that they’ve said somewhere that it’s meant for what I described. Obviously they weren’t organized on the front end to properly select those people but it sounds like that’s where we are.
Sponsored