Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now the pizza tracker and ordertrack are telling me I don’t have a valid order # or vin. It is almost like Ford is trying to mess with us.
That's been going on quite a bit. Give it a few hours. It will be back
Sponsored

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now the pizza tracker and ordertrack are telling me I don’t have a valid order # or vin. It is almost like Ford is trying to mess with us.
I have seen this happen on Sunday... Systems might be down for weekly maintenance... Or they too cheap to pay for electricity on Sunday.... Should be back to normal by evening or tmmrw.

Last edited:

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco was off-loaded from it's railcar on Monday 3/14.
(About half an hour from my dealership).
On Thursday, I went by and finalized the trade-in agreement on my Ranger, completed all the financing paperwork, and left my down-payment check. (They were expecting it to arrive at the dealership Friday morning.
Last night at 9:45 PM, my salesman texted me to let me know it STILL hadn't been delivered.

Tomorrow, there's 100% chance of severe thunderstorms in our area, with predictions of golfball sized hail in some areas.
This week has been longer than the previous six months...

Last edited:

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The window sticker said my blend date was March 2nd. The trackers told me I was "In Production."
Then I get this letter from Ford.

DENNIS,

Thanks again for placing your 2022 BroncoBlack Diamond™ order. We’re working hard to assemble your vehicle, but it’s going to take more time than expected to finish it.

We want to make sure it’s assembled right, so we will be performing quality checks, inspections and tests before it’s delivered to you.

We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is assembled, you’ll be hearing from us again with an estimated date for delivery to your dealer.

So I take it the assembly process has yet to start. Looks like that Bunny won't be riding in a Bronco in this year's Easter Parade. Anyone else get this "you'll be hearing from us..." email?

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The window sticker said my blend date was March 2nd. The trackers told me I was "In Production."

DENNIS,

Thanks again for placing your 2022 BroncoBlack Diamond™ order. We’re working hard to assemble your vehicle, but it’s going to take more time than expected to finish it.

We want to make sure it’s assembled right, so we will be performing quality checks, inspections and tests before it’s delivered to you.

We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is assembled, you’ll be hearing from us again with an estimated date for delivery to your dealer.

So I take it the assembly process has yet to start. Looks like that Bunny won't be riding in a Bronco in this year's Easter Parade. Anyone else get this "you'll be hearing from us..." email?
That's a spam email send to thousands of reservation holders and current bronco owners; if they meant to send it they are fools. Ignore it.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DENNIS,

You are about the 150th person to post this.
It means nothing

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DENNIS,

yeah I got this too and production was finished and built on 3/1.... so at this point we are just playing the waiting game until we see our vehicles in transit or at the dealer.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tomorrow (3/22) will begin my fourth week of being IN PRODUCTION.
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 9B1CD193-C343-47CE-B22A-3E041628C893

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

brooke_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco was off-loaded from it's railcar on Monday 3/14.
(About half an hour from my dealership).
On Thursday, I went by and finalized the trade-in agreement on my Ranger, completed all the financing paperwork, and left my down-payment check. (They were expecting it to arrive at the dealership Friday morning.
Last night at 9:45 PM, my salesman texted me to let me know it STILL hadn't been delivered.

Tomorrow, there's 100% chance of severe thunderstorms in our area, with predictions of golfball sized hail in some areas.
This week has been longer than the previous six months...
I'm right there with you. Still waiting on it to be transported from Ft. Worth to McKinney. I go on vacation Friday so I'm really hoping to get it in before then so I can have it secure in my garage and not risk them selling it out from under me because I can't physically come in to pick it up. They told me we couldn't do any financing or paperwork until it arrived at the dealership.

However, my tracker is down this morning and that usually means it's being updated. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Fingers crossed they arrive soon!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm right there with you. Still waiting on it to be transported from Ft. Worth to McKinney. I go on vacation Friday so I'm really hoping to get it in before then so I can have it secure in my garage and not risk them selling it out from under me because I can't physically come in to pick it up. They told me we couldn't do any financing or paperwork until it arrived at the dealership.

However, my tracker is down this morning and that usually means it's being updated. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Fingers crossed they arrive soon!
Yeah, I'm getting the "invalid VIN" message now on mine (still tracks my mother's in transit Maverick).
Every time a random text message pops up on my phone, I jump...
Fingers crossed for both of us that today's the day!

They weren't super excited about doing the trade-in/financing ahead of time for me either, but I convinced them.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands