First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I talk to Ford Several times.. They assured me, that All Bronco Raptors would start in May.. So Imagine after the 28 March date.. Everything should be moving.. I ordered priority 10
Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I talk to Ford Several times.. They assured me, that All Bronco Raptors would start in May.. So Imagine after the 28 March date.. Everything should be moving.. I ordered priority 10
All of them?

For some odd reason I don't believe that. :LOL:

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All of them?

For some odd reason I don't believe that. :LOL:
Praying for no DELAY.. Side note. 0-60 in 4.5 with a tune for the Ford ST

Maybe FORD has a trick up their sleeve to destroy the Jeep 392?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the operative word there is start. So the ones that are being produced in May for the start of BRaptor production have been slotted into build weeks. A month from now when they schedule June, more will get slotted, and so on.

There was a little trickeration there with extending the order conversion date to 3/28 (some people missed the first selection). But so far this has gone pretty much to the published schedule with B&P coming out a little early even.

The surprise hand raiser allocations and suggestion to dealers to keep those at MSRP (which many have followed) has been a relative success for Ford.

bruce 1

Outer Banks
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

they are talking about raptor vins being assigned ill be more than pissed off i've been waiting 15 months and still no word on my bronco if they start building raptors before i get mine it will tell me ford has the parts and they are only building what they want to build.

Sponsored

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
they are talking about raptor vins being assigned ill be more than pissed off i've been waiting 15 months and still no word on my bronco if they start building raptors before i get mine it will tell me ford has the parts and they are only building what they want to build.
The Raptor shares very few parts with any other trim level of Bronco. Not understanding your statement. Raptor has a different engine, front differential, rear differential, gauge panel/display, interior, front fenders, rear fenders, fender flares, suspension, steering rack, hood, grill, tires, wheels, frame, etc. seems like they share very few parts. MIC top is already not a constraint component.

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There has only been 1 scheduling event for job 2.
There has only been 1 scheduling event for job 2. And broncos are not getting scheduled next week so it is going to be a longer wait for the unscheduled
any estimate on how many bronco raptors will get built for this first go around?

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

any estimate on how many bronco raptors will get built for this first go around?
3000 seems to be the winner for "most posted estimate"

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can we make it a rule that if anyone is going to bitch about Raptors being built before "their" Bronco, that they include their reservation date/timestamp so that everyone with an earlier stamp and GT can show them how inaccurate their post is?

Sponsored

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There are no metrics to back up what you are claiming. There are most certainly people getting a Raptor who weren't a first day reservation but let's back off on the sensationalist claims a bit without any proof.
Don’t forget, he has “detailed the math”

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A lot of negative emotions the last few pages of the thread. Are all vehicles going to early reservation holders, no, but did I expect Ford to allow early reservation holders to upgrade their order to a BRaptor, absolutely not (not sure how one cannot view this as a pretty generous opportunity). Certainly not everything has been perfect throughout and GT holders haven't been treated equitably (e.g. receiving MRSP), but a lot of that issue seems to be with the franchisees and taking advantage of the situation.

In all, in my opinion, this hasn't purely been a PR stunt and Ford was trying to do right by early reservation holders as illustrated by numerous examples of people on here receiving a BRaptor at MSRP (of which I don't think would otherwise have been the case). I've also experienced the fact that I was initially told a significant ADM to convert, but now getting at MSRP.

Now back to the waiting game for a VIN and scheduling.
You are wrong.
I’m a Raptor GT who’s been waiting 20 months since placing my original order. Get off your high horse.

We’re all waiting. Some longer than others due to one factor or another. But stop with the misinformed idea that Raptor reservations are delaying your order, or that Raptor reservations are somehow newer. Most went to reservation holders that had waited the longest.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We’re all waiting.....Most went to reservation holders that had waited the longest.
That is true. And they're supposed to build GT's first, by order of time stamp.

With only ~3000 - 5000 BR's being built for the 22MY, they can get them all out in a month, even taking line ramp up into consideration In comparison to how many 6G's they are able pump out monthly

River Rat

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda 450 x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question: Will the priority code for my Bronco Raptor order influence Ford’s scheduling process within a dealer’s allocations ? Thanks
Sponsored