First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explore sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shout out to Iris at Salinas Valley Ford,Salinas Ca....The best salesperson in the area....from start to finish she kept me informed and had the paperwork ready for me when i went to pick up my Bronco....
Sent me pictures while it was still on the transport truck...and had it ready and waiting for me when i
IMG_2974.jpg
20211217_154214.jpg
got there to pick it up..

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
We can never thank those dealerships that are honest enough.
We should have a thread for dealers that charged less than MSRP. I bet that thread would only have one or two replies even if it was for just $1.00 below MSRP.
Not to mention, selling for MSRP is one thing but adding even a penny for “documentation charges” should be criminal. This is a fee where you pay them to do their jobs. If I’m paying MSRP, they’re making enough money to process the paperwork without me having to pay that extra fee.
Find me that dealer. Start a thread on those guys. Until then, even MSRP dealers are still crooks.

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pacifico Ford in Philadelphia sold me my Bronco at MSRP and was absolutely fantastic to deal with. I highly recommend them if you're in the Philly area.

Sponsored

Loubiz90

Base
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fette Ford. Clifton NJ. Easy from start to finish. MSRP as was agreed

20220319_144658.jpg

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stoneham Ford in MA, mine had a blend date of yesterday. So it is not a done deal yet, but they emailed me to make sure I still wanted it. In the email they confirmed MSRP.
What was your res date?

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like to thank Balise Ford of Wilbraham ( Located at 1979 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095). I had the best experience picking up my Bronco yesterday. No hassles, they just honored my price right to the penny.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 20220319_144658
Nice! What was your res date?

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Robert Horne Ford in Phoenix Arizona was great. Have bought two vehicles from them in a month because of their service being so good. They also let me test drive a demo bronco no questions asked. Also bought an F150 over this last weekend for my wife, which they cut 7k off asking for me. Had a problem with fordpass and their service guy scheduled me for friday to sort it out. I am very happy with them so far.

On a side note, San Tan Ford is marking litterally everything they can up. They also have 400 or so vehicles on the lot they cannot get rid of because of it though. Very rude, no test drives for bronco without an order. 10k to play for your bronco. Unsure how these guys are even in business because their internet guy was very rude on the phone. Funny how negatives can give you so much more memory of the experience.
Interesting. My experience with San Tan was great. Good communication, MSRP, no games, easy delivery.

Sponsored
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Briarwood Ford in Saline/Ann Arbor MI. Delivered as promised, even applied the Dealer $1,000 to the deal. Tom Bickell and Elaine my sells person was great and helpful during the long process.

While I was in the Drivers seat for first time, a gentleman in a Land Rover Discovery stooped to ask questions, I asked if he order one and he said it was a too long of process. I told it was worth it.

He asked how much, I told him $50,000, I asked what he paid for his, He said $80,000. The look on his face was Jealousy. Made my day!!

BrawnyL71

Outer Banks
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney, Texas was great, and has been great... honored MSRP from reservation (June '21) to delivery (Dec '21). No surprise... the dealer does make a difference.

Grays.guns

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F250 King Ranch, 09 Cayman, 28 MDL A, 90 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sheehy Ford in Ashland, VA, true to their word, honored the MSRP. Great experience and will continue to stay with them.
Sponsored