Omarius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have generally always believed that bigger fender flares are better. From e30 m3s, to Lancer Evos to f150 raptors. Until I saw this thing. Leave it to Ford to make the Bronco Raptor so incredibly hideous that it loses all appeal as a Raptor product.
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Call me stupid, but i still like the Base Sasquatch better.
You aren't stupid. I STRONGLY prefer my Eruption Green Wildtrak. It to me looks far better. The raptors just looks.....ridiculous to me. Overdone, and not in a good way.

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So salty. I believe in the flesh these will be bad @$$.

I have noticed the RTR bronc has some cool flares and can't help to wonder if they're planning to offer an alternative. Ford pushed an "easy to unbolt body" akin to a lego set, even patented a fender mounted shovel and step front fender, and yet has not offered/ teased any ford performance bolt on body / fender alternatives.

Sponsored

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A lot of people here wanting the Raptor to look like a Porsche for some odd reason...knowing full well if they gave it the same fenders as the Raptor they'd be up in arms about how it "looks just like a regular Bronco". "Ford should have made it stand out somehow". 🙄

There is nothing elegant about the Raptor. It's supposed to be a huge, capable, rugged beast. It wasn't codenamed Warthog for being sleek and pretty. Those gargantuan flares are going to be the main thing that people see and realize it's something different from "another Bronco".

That said- screw the "digital mud" decal. 🤮

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No love for those upgraded seats? They are far superior to what comes in your Outer Banks. I can’t imagine preferring the OB seats to what the Raptor offers. Are you drunk again? :unsure: Just kiddin, but not really.
I can understand 2 door guys hating on it because the 2 door/4 door thing. But automatic 4 door guys hating on it because of ugly fender flares, when the Raptor offers way more than that, seems salty to me. Wait until they are sitting in traffic behind one and they have to choose between looking at the ugly flares or looking at their ugly dash like always when they sit behind the wheel. Lol

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

man all these salty bronco trolls up in the raptor section act like they wouldnt trade for a braptor when they know damn well they would. no matter how much you try to push that lie, its the better truck, period.
I for one would not trade. Nor would I purchase I could if I found an available one but I would not. Simple reason I’d never even come close to using it the way it’s built for. I’m going to be a very occasional off road and daily my bronco. If I didn’t have kids,wife and I lived somewhere where I could actually use it then I may. But for now nope no interest. And yes the raptor should be a two door.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Obviously the flares are horrendous. Has anyone looked to see if the flares from the everglades model will fit? They appear to have a similar shape. Id love to swap the fenders and quarters on my 2dr if I could get a smaller flar.

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if those pocket lights can be installed on the poor's people Bronco : )

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just terrible, this is the 90's Jeep Renegade.

I'm all for differentiation, but this goes in the wrong direction. I'd love to see it with some aftermarket flares and something to replace the terrible graphics and cutouts.

The bones are there under the hideous appearance. This could still be something special with a lot of work.

Nice things, the seats, the Grill, Suspension, the display. The Engine has a lot more HP. (Not my thing, but I know some of y'all are into that)
Sponsored