First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got this from my dealer this morning. Not sure how they will get my Bronco to Tucson AZ in 5 days? This aligns with all the trackers as well. So frustrating. Oh and I ordered one day 1.

88C9E9B3-D220-4DF0-84C5-62756C54D85B.jpeg
Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got this from my dealer this morning. Not sure how they will get my Bronco to Tucson AZ in 5 days? This aligns with all the trackers as well. So frustrating. Oh and I ordered one day 1.

88C9E9B3-D220-4DF0-84C5-62756C54D85B.jpeg
Damn, sorry to hear about the rail delay. That might be my status as well. My dealer is off today so I have to wait until tomorrow to (hopefully) get my rail #.

Edit: Did you get a shipped notification?

CVOVERIS

Wildtrak
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn, sorry to hear about the rail delay. That might be my status as well. My dealer is off today so I have to wait until tomorrow to (hopefully) get my rail #.

Edit: Did you get a shipped notification?
No ship notification.

melikell

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My EDD is gone now. At first, after "built" status on 4/1 it was an EDD of 4/4-11. On Friday 4/8 it changed to 4/8-14.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 88C9E9B3-D220-4DF0-84C5-62756C54D85B
I called CS just to see what, if any, info they have and they show my EDD now as 4/23-29. They apparently didn't know if it was coming by rail or convoy (it's convoy). I feel for the CS reps as I sort of was one (not for Ford) once upon a time. I was a nice caller!

Anyway, she did offer and send me a $100 merch gift card, so apparently that's allowed again. I didn't ask her for it, so I don't know if being nice was a factor or not or if they offer them to any frustrated caller but it might be helpful to know that detail.

Afizzle

Outer Banks
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't. I would have felt that to be one step closer to actually finally getting it. And I found the truck driver who delivers them things to my city on fb. He was posting on our city page how he just hit 1 million miles with a bunch of Broncos on his back! He got all happy finding out he has met someone he's delivering a car to! Even told me he was taking pics all the way from Michigan to Tennessee, so I can follow when it needs coffee or a bathroom break! lol. Pretty sad I have the truck driver looking for my Bronco too!
I live in Tennessee as well so hopefully he delivers to both of us!!

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can honestly say that I only know what it feels like to have mine rot in a parking lot (or air conditioned warehouse with daily quality inspections, if we believe what we’re told). I know what I, personally, have been feeling. I know I didn’t do an early reservation for my own reasons (although I knew I wanted a Bronco since the first day I heard they’d be bringing them back 5 or more years ago… I just wanted to be able to see the colors in person and test drive for a bit of hands-on experience before I ordered.) I have just been in a funk these past couple of months and reading that there are people that did make that initial order are still waiting kind of blew my mind! (I don’t know what a #400 number at Granger means, but from the way you said that, I know I don’t want it! 😂) It’s like we’re in this crazy ocean in different boats and don’t even realize what’s going on in the other boats, except that some people are arriving to the destination way ahead of us, even though they left way after us… I didn’t realize that some hadn’t even gotten to board their boat.
Maybe if I had ordered initially, I’d still be waiting to board my boat, maybe not. I just can’t wrap my mind around a company as large as Ford touting a Bronco for so long and building up all of these people’s hopes (ours included) to just sit on them. I don’t know, maybe just my mind doing overtime in my funk.
I was in a similar boat as you! Ordered early October 2021 because I had to test drive a mannequin before taking the plunge.

When I ordered I was ready for a long wait since I was late to the game in a certain sense. Then we got our build week got pulled and there was so much excitement involved. But everything surrounding the Ice Mountain process was a joke that I wished I had just been pulled later to spare the drama.

Hopefully this whole process can come to an end this week and I can start sharing my driving impressions instead of ordering ones 🤡

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, after getting my order track status changed to, 'in transit', yesterday, I woke up to a shipped email from Ford and both the front door and rear door trackers correspond and indicate shipped.

Reserved enthusiasm has been allowed to creep ever so slightly into my day. But, only a sliver as I know all too well how Ford looks for the Achilles heel weakness and exploits it with a crushing blow at the next turn.

Estimated arrival by April 28.

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was in a similar boat as you! Ordered early October 2021 because I had to test drive a mannequin before taking the plunge.

When I ordered I was ready for a long wait since I was late to the game in a certain sense. Then we got our build week got pulled and there was so much excitement involved. But everything surrounding the Ice Mountain process was a joke that I wished I had just been pulled later to spare the drama.

Hopefully this whole process can come to an end this week and I can start sharing my driving impressions instead of ordering ones 🤡
Yes!!! That would be awesome! But I hope you’ll still come by to check in on the rest of us as you share!!

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that it's becoming more real, I just secured my 60 month loan with Pen Fed at 2.49%.

Not nearly as good as it would have been 2 months ago, but I'll take it. 🤷‍♂️

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, after getting my order track status changed to, 'in transit', yesterday, I woke up to a shipped email from Ford and both the front door and rear door trackers correspond and indicate shipped.

Reserved enthusiasm has been allowed to creep ever so slightly into my day. But, only a sliver as I know all too well how Ford looks for the Achilles heel weakness and exploits it with a crushing blow at the next turn.

Estimated arrival by April 28.
Awesome! One-day earlier than I predicted so you get an extra $3 out of the deal! 😂

I'll save you some stalking time. I'm following a Sac fellow who had his ship on 4/3 and as of yesterday it's only in NM. I'm about 8 days behind him and I imagine you'll be 1-2 days behind me.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome! One-day earlier than I predicted so you get an extra $3 out of the deal! 😂

I'll save you some stalking time. I'm following a Sac fellow who had his ship on 4/3 and as of yesterday it's only in NM. I'm about 8 days behind him and I imagine you'll be 1-2 days behind me.
Thanks! Good news. Of course, I fly out on the 27th to SC to spend some time with family. If the rig arrives on schedule, I will see if I can pick it up on Cinco de Mayo, after I get back. Fitting for a smaller force (us Bronco order holders) to defeat the larger French force (Ford). Since mine is EruptionGreen, maybe some chile verde for the ride home.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in Tennessee as well so hopefully he delivers to both of us!!
Murfreesboro here! He posted pics the other day of two different loads, one was going to Knoxville and the other load went to Nashville!

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's really happening! She just arrived at the dealer's about two hours ago. I have yet to hit an actual shipped on the order.track app. But now the pizza tracker says it is in final preparation at my dealer.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 671470739

Last edited:

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my baby picture! Kind of wish the hood was down, but i’m taking what I can get over here.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 3111E961-508B-40CE-8714-9CE724697365

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just met a truckload of brand new Fords in the road… not a single Bronco. 😒