Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's really happening! She just arrived at the dealers about two hours ago. I have yet to hit an actual shipped on the order.track app. But now the pizza tracker says it is in final preparation at my dealer.

671470739.jpg
So happy for you! Glad to see someone got a 2 door delivered!
Sponsored

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my baby picture. Tracked Shipping and it’s a state away!
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 6C9D71CE-B985-48FE-A61B-CDBACD47A3E5
The capable bumper looks good there. I'm still on the fence if I made the right choice skipping on modular

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that it's becoming more real, I just secured my 60 month loan with Pen Fed at 2.49%.

Not nearly as good as it would have been 2 months ago, but I'll take it. 🤷‍♂️
FYI everybody - RBFCU (randolph brooks federal credit union) is doing 1.95% for anywhere from 2-6 years

Sponsored

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So happy for those getting their baby pics and built statuses!!!! 🥰

Those of us that haven’t received either of those yet: am I the only one that zooms in on the pic to admire up close, then checks out the next Bronco in line (and all the others in the background) to see if it looks like it could be your build?? 🤣😂 My husband says I’m obsessed…. He may be right. 🤦‍♀️

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company another day without knowing nothing about my bronco. Almost 3 months in "production". I swear I should have just bought me a damn Lexus or a Subaru 🙄

i'm still in same boat- i think at this point it's not likely ford is going to deliver all of them in may as they promised. but any week now for us- hopefully

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's really happening! She just arrived at the dealers about two hours ago. I have yet to hit an actual shipped on the order.track app. But now the pizza tracker says it is in final preparation at my dealer.

Congrats on your delivery, Nikki. Enjoy being in the driver's seat of your new Bronco! :)

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on your delivery, Nikki. Enjoy being in the driver's seat of your new Bronco! :)
I got a crisp $100 bill if you release my bronco that's been in production for 3 months ... 3 FREAKING MONTHS !!!!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group rage-mad

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can anyone confirm if our Broncos go into a shipped status the day they are loaded? Or can they go into a shipped notice a few days before they are shipped. Reason I’m asking is because my Edd has been changed 3 times in 2 weeks and now the news Edd is Thursday and I still have not gotten a shipped notice.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can anyone confirm if our Broncos go into a shipped status the day they are loaded? Or can they go into a shipped notice a few days before they are shipped. Reason I’m asking is because my Edd has been changed 3 times in 2 weeks and now the news Edd is Thursday and I still have not gotten a shipped notice.
My third EDD was Thursday as well, and last night they changed it again and moved it out to 4/29.

Maybe you're actually getting shipped, or they're just late getting you your new EDD...

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My third EDD was Thursday as well, and last night they changed it again and moved it out to 4/29.

Maybe you're actually getting shipped, or they're just late getting you your new EDD...
If you don’t mind me asking where is yours going? Mine is coming to Ohio only 3 hours away. The tracker says on hold and awaiting shipment. I tried calling Jack Cooper yesterday to see if they could give me any info and they told me all the info is given to Ford and they can’t tell the customer anything. So I call customer service at Ford and that’s when they told me it was going to be here on Thursday.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you don’t mind me asking where is yours going? Mine is coming to Ohio only 3 hours away. The tracker says on hold and awaiting shipment. I tried calling Jack Cooper yesterday to see if they could give me any info and they told me all the info is given to Ford and they can’t tell the customer anything. So I call customer service at Ford and that’s when they told me it was going to be here on Thursday.
Mine's coming to just outside of Cleveland, OH, so roughly the same distance as yours.
Sponsored