First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fusion, 1988 Mustang LX Vert, soon to be Bron
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got shipped status this morning. From in production yesterday to shipped this morning !!!!
So you skipped built status? This gives a chick some hope
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well it made it to the dealer this morning. Should be able to bring it home tomorrow at the latest. This picture is fresh off the truck. Dirty but I am finally at ease

IMG_20220419_072017_01.jpg
How long did it take from the day they shipped it from MAP to arriving at your dealer ?

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it's a 4 door so I feel slightly better knowing they're gonna be jealous when I park next to them in my 2 door 😈😇 kidding!!

mine was scheduled to be in Illinois on the 20th but it got there on the 17th, and now it's in Indiana, so maybe yours will be early too!
Wait, I’m getting a 4 door 🤣🤣🤣 Damn kids LOL

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Y’all I have the stupidest question, when they tint our windows on our soft top… do they tint the plastic looking windows? Is the back window plastic? When we get the hardtop do we take it back and get those windows tinted? 🤣

Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crap, well that sucks...

This is what I get when I enter my inof, the Search key is greyed out and I can't get it to do anything.

1650368493926.png
Scroll down below that.

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How long did it take from the day they shipped it from MAP to arriving at your dealer ?
Shipped yesterday morning. It was at the dealer when I woke up this morning. Probably dropped off last night. It was shipped via Convoy and no stop in between the plant and my dealer. 7 hours straight down 65.

Pizza tracker went from built to final prep. The tracker app was way more accurate.

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's great! How do you like Eruption Green in person? I switched to it from Race Red once we had to re-order a '22.
Looks amazing. I have a little Honda civic project car that I painted 2003 mustang electric green and this looks almost exactly the same.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just called the contact us number on the website. Dang, I think I want to call the $100 number though. 🤔
2913E8D8-58C4-49F9-87B3-F48E3B63FD61.jpeg
I talked to a super nice lady named Lauren about 30 minutes ago at 1-800-334-4375. Although she didn't tell me she'd give me any $100 gift like others have gotten, she did tell me she had no clue as to why it didn't get shipped originally since mine didn't have a chip hold on it. She too said it's on the ramp and scheduled to be delivered around 5/7!

Sponsored

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just chatted with a Ford rep and was told it's in a railyard on a "Plant Hold". Still not sure what means. It's so close, yet so far.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just chatted with a Ford rep and was told it's in a railyard on a "Plant Hold". Still not sure what means. It's so close, yet so far.
How is it on plant hold in a railyard 😐 prob trying to fix some dents or scratches before it heads down to the dealer. Ford thinks they slick

Bayoubronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This has got to be me as well. Been at Ramp 44 going on 10 days now. Still in "in transit" status.
When I call the CSX # it says Markham, IL on April 7th with no ETA. Chat says its in the rail yard in Michigan.

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Extremely frustrating to say the least, but what else is new.
Sponsored