Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same, I even flat out asked for a $100 gift card and was told to pound sand. They didnā€™t offer me squat.
They told me I was getting one and never sent it. Maybe its delayed and on a chip hold.
Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For all of us who are still In Production with a Micro Chip Delayā€¦who has a picture of their Bronco in the FordPass or their Vehicle Dashboard online? Who does not?

Did anyone notice an update away from chip delay or move to built/shipped shortly after getting the image added?

Long shot but itā€™s possibly a glimmer of hope

Deleted member 29026

For all of us who are still In Production with a Micro Chip Delayā€¦who has a picture of their Bronco in the FordPass or their Vehicle Dashboard online? Who does not?

Did anyone notice an update away from chip delay or move to built/shipped shortly after getting the image added?

I do, but I think it's nothing.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I have a picture. Had it for 3 weeks. Means nothing.

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do, but I think it's nothing.
I noticed the picture show up yesterday in Ford Pass. I got a call from the dealer this morning that the chip hold has been removed from my status. Confirmed it with Ford Customer Service. Still have a delivery window of 5/16-5/22. Pizza tracker shows me still "in production".

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed the picture show up yesterday in Ford Pass. I got a call from the dealer this morning that the chip hold has been removed from my status. Confirmed it with Ford Customer Service. Still have a delivery window of 5/16-5/22. Pizza tracker shows me still "in production".
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about!!!

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw mine the week after I was in production back in January. I don't think it means much honestly but I am speculating.

Sponsored

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine just showed up today. Not sure if it means anything but it wasn't there yesterday and I'm now on day 2 of the 3rd EDD delivery window. Fingers crossed it's a good sign.

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I now have the picture in my app as well. It must have shown up in the past week or so. But first, letā€™s address the more interesting news. Your dealer calls you with updates??? šŸ˜‚

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine just showed up today. Not sure if it means anything but it wasn't there yesterday and I'm now on day 2 of the 3rd EDD delivery window. Fingers crossed it's a good sign.
Are you still In Production and chip delay?

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here, mine showed up today. EDD has been pushed like 3 times though :\
Sponsored