PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had plenty of OEM stuff rust out...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had plenty of OEM stuff rust out...

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO, The best one that I have seen to date. It is a one off and unfortunately the owner has not owner has not shared who created it.

XPEL Stealth Bronco Build 8 (1).jpg
I may have a body shop that could copy that. I'm just wondering how it attaches

Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Roof rack and safari bar for me.

2FBFC5FC-2321-4E9F-9B68-BB4C2367DE5C.jpeg

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have a body shop that could copy that. I'm just wondering how it attaches
I have other pics. It looks like it bolts up with the existing bronco bolts.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've already had 100 deg days here this year, and the AC works plenty fine, nor does it overheat.
I'll be sure to reach out when my vehicle explodes in a fireball of ZipZit-scented smoke, coolant and r134a. In the event that this does in fact transpire, I will on my own dime, ship you the charred, smoldering remains of my hopes and dreams up the US-93 to Vegas so that you can be the first person to ever prove in real life how right you were on a forum.

Please do note that I have taken your concerns to heart and have decided to deal with the uptick in dust we've had here due to all the wind out of the NW lately, and I will be keeping my engine internals squeaky clean with some added filtering:

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 2FBFC5FC-2321-4E9F-9B68-BB4C2367DE5C
But but but, he was an AC engineer that never left his office and tested anything real world, making assumptions!!! ( Used to be, likely fired because he sucked at his job, or moved on because he got called out on faking it before he could make it, because millennial).

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've already had 100 deg days here this year, and the AC works plenty fine, nor does it overheat.
I'll be sure to reach out when my vehicle explodes in a fireball of ZipZit-scented smoke, coolant and r134a. In the event that this does in fact transpire, I will on my own dime, ship you the charred, smoldering remains of my hopes and dreams up the US-93 to Vegas so that you can be the first person to ever prove in real life how right you were on a forum.

Please do note that I have taken your concerns to heart and have decided to deal with the uptick in dust we've had here due to all the wind out of the NW lately, and I will be keeping my engine internals squeaky clean with some added filtering:

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 2FBFC5FC-2321-4E9F-9B68-BB4C2367DE5C
I hear ya. Again, no offense intended. And heck yeah, I've had more then my fair share of reliability teardowns, broken A/C compressors, hose blowouts and high pressure events. I'm not a rookie at this. You are gaining decades of my experience in the arena of automotive cooling and air conditioning and refrigeration. Will the failures be catastrophic? Not necessarily. More likely huge wear and tear on the internal components of the A/C compressor, and / or engine wear cause by high temps during high load conditions in hot ambient temperature. The compressor failures will come about ten miles after warranty expires, but only on a really hot 115 degree day, particularly in stop and go traffic conditions. No fun.

Worst conditions:
High temperature stop and go traffic. (builds up refrigerant head pressure)
Parked in front of a wall and running A/C (builds up refrigerant head pressure)
High vehicle loads on really hot day (Air to Boil engine testing...)

Believe me you want as much air flow through that front end as possible. What you've done here is absolutely not clever for Arizona. You are a smart person and you've bought a great vehicle. You've paid a whole lot of money for this vehicle. Why not take better care of it?

Again, no offense intended. Note, one's point of view comes from one's own experiences. And those lights scream "ugh!" at me.

Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 26CC0995-1C69-4EC1-9DF7-0235712DFFBC

OP
OP
DSRTR8D

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys order it from the dealer or online through Ford?

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Z roads bar. Not as safari as others posted but low profile and sturdy with light mount placements.

DSC_0471.JPG

DSC_0470.JPG