Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
  • Banned
I just need to see some looks to put me over the edge! Thank you in advance!!
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s mine

20B001AD-3669-4C24-B115-82CB0E31ECFF.jpeg

FD4F63D7-99F0-4398-9ECD-1CA914AD81E7.jpeg

D5883C18-F2B8-4846-998B-997C93B450BB.jpeg

AE0BCDBA-6D82-4FFE-BCFA-2BA709DE95FF.jpeg

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! Bronco
Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! Bronco Swa

Not great pics, But it is a JCR safari bar...

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought it was called a brush guard? or weren't we calling it a Bull Bar (tm and patent-pending, I will litigate you into Jeep ownership, buddy)

anyways, here's mine, just a stock one with a Teralume light bar

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 1651614432162

Sponsored

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it was called a brush guard? or weren't we calling it a Bull Bar (tm and patent-pending, I will litigate you into Jeep ownership, buddy)

anyways, here's mine, just a stock one with a Teralume light bar

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 20220213_145436
Really? In Arizona? That bar and light module location are not great for air conditioning / engine cooling in hot weather. Horrific airflow thru the condenser / radiator. Really not clever. Great option for Alaska, Canada. Not so much for hot weather locations. Ugh..

My recommendation: remove the bar and light when the outside temperature is greater than 90 deg F or so. It would not surprise me if you had an A/C problem, brought it to the dealer for warranty work, and they told you to go pound sand. (4x4 Sand!) You have a modification that adversely affects the factory design.

Bad dog, bad.

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 1651621484290

but what do I know? oops. that's right. I used to be an automotive heating and air conditioning design engineer for an unnamed manufacturer.

No offense intended, but that is just not a good mounting location for the lighting.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Really? In Arizona? That bar and light module location are not great for air conditioning / engine cooling in hot weather. Horrific airflow thru the condenser / radiator. Really not clever. Great option for Alaska, Canada. Not so much for hot weather locations. Ugh..

My recommendation: remove the bar and light when the outside temperature is greater than 90 deg F or so. It would not surprise me if you had an A/C problem, brought it to the dealer for warranty work, and they told you to go pound sand. (4x4 Sand!) You have a modification that adversely affects the factory design.

Bad dog, bad.

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 1651621484290

but what do I know? oops. that's right. I used to be an automotive heating and air conditioning design engineer for an unnamed manufacturer.

No offense intended, but that is just not a good mounting location for the lighting.
We've already had 100 deg days here this year, and the AC works plenty fine, nor does it overheat.
I'll be sure to reach out when my vehicle explodes in a fireball of ZipZit-scented smoke, coolant and r134a. In the event that this does in fact transpire, I will on my own dime, ship you the charred, smoldering remains of my hopes and dreams up the US-93 to Vegas so that you can be the first person to ever prove in real life how right you were on a forum.

Please do note that I have taken your concerns to heart and have decided to deal with the uptick in dust we've had here due to all the wind out of the NW lately, and I will be keeping my engine internals squeaky clean with some added filtering:

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 1651624276024

OP
OP
DSRTR8D

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m loving all these pics! Personally, I’m only interested in the OEM version, as I’m done with the aftermarket—everything ALWAYS rusts.
Sponsored